Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On behalf of Blackpill101

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
He pmd me to paste this on his behalf:

Let me clarify some things.

1) yes, I'm actually Arabic technically but all people get surprised as hell when I tell them that I'm from the middle eastern. I look white as fuck, and those who

2) I'm not LARPING as a Nazi or something. I actually believe in the common tenets of nazism and ethno nationalism, especially anti Semitism.

3) by a white girl I don't mean that she's necessarily European... many Arab girls look Caucasian as fuck and I would have no problem having sex with them

4) I'm actually permbanned, despite some people suggesting that I'm only banned for 4 days.

Share this post to these ethnic JBW copers.

Give him another chance, along with @itsOVER. These are quality posters unlike 95% of all maycels and junecels. These two deserve to be here 10000000x more than any of them.

Like I said before, he was only sharing his story as a white truecel. The mods shouldn't have banned him for that

Like I said before, he was only sharing his story as a white truecel. The mods shouldn't have banned him for that
tbh he kinda confessed to getting IOIs from asian foids so he's a bit of a only-wants-white volcel imo.

Give him another chance, along with @itsOVER. These are quality posters unlike 95% of all maycels and junecels. These two deserve to be here 10000000x more than any of them.
I mean itsover lives in Thailand and is fucking Asians regularly. His unban might cause a lot of controversy

what country is he actually from?

I mean itsover lives in Thailand and is fucking Asians regularly. His unban might cause a lot of controversy
He is still a better poster than just about any newfag on this site. He needs to be let back in

We are three fucking days into June, and you already feel that is a fair assessment? lmao

We are three fucking days into June, and you already feel that is a fair assessment? lmao
from what i see of them, all junecels are cucktears, LARPers, or FBI imposters

hes a bbc theorist and a shit poster. keep him out
perma'd:lul::lul: lifefuel, go jack off to blacked, cuck
no

Good riddance to him. He won't be missed and neither will his low effort content.

I wouldn't be opposed to him coming back either, to be clear. Didn't care for a lot of his shit, but not sure what rules he broke to be permabanned.

I wouldn't be opposed to him coming back either, to be clear. Didn't care for a lot of his shit, but not sure what rules he broke to be permabanned.
Racebait I think.

Bit harsh, no?

Asian women don't count if you're white, they're essentially a consolation prize. You basically gain a second virginity if you fuck one.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

you're fucking kidding me at this level of rock iq volcelness

He certainly racebaited, but from what I have seen, there are dozens of shitty racebait threads every day.
Are they against the rules, or not? :confused:
They're only against the rules when white truecels post them. Ethnic volcels get away with everything on here.

Asian women don't count if you're white, they're essentially a consolation prize. You basically gain a second virginity if you fuck one.
You gotta be kidding me. No wonder white cunts have such overinflated egos with people like you who put them on massive pedestals.

This thread has a double digit IQ level.

You gotta be kidding me. No wonder white cunts have such overinflated egos with people like you who put them on massive pedestals.
IDGAF about white women (I'm not an ethnic so they're not interested), and it's just that dating an Asian woman as a White guy is honestly more embarrassing than being an incel

Unban @Blackpill101 and @Tellem-T !!!!!!!

IDGAF about white women (I'm not an ethnic so they're not interested), and it's just that dating an Asian woman as a White guy is honestly more embarrassing than being an incel
lol

i am losing braincels

there are lots of light skinned people in the middle east especially in syria and the caucasus

doesn't make them any less semitic/turkic

jfl at the retards calling him white in this thread

Uhhh
"mogs me"
x'DDDDDDD
ok? its a meme, you're a volcel bbc theorist saying ethnics have it easy jfl

iq of a bird, all of you are the same, low iq and anecdotal evidence

ok? its a meme, you're a volcel bbc theorist saying ethnics have it easy jfl

iq of a bird, all of you are the same, low iq and anecdotal evidence
JFL @ thinking I'm a BBC theorist "tbh tbh" "ngl tbh" "mogs me"

>hates JBW posters with a passion
>not even white
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Bit harsh, no?

fucking lol at the state of this forum

Last edited:
So you DGAF about White & Asian foids? Are you gay?

JBA just be arab theory unconfirmed :lul::lul:

@Blackpill101 Im disappointed in you man. If you were a true white..i would have understood your nazi sympathies.

But this is just arab coonery to the fucking maxx man. Get a fucking grip..you really think white people will ever accept you as their own. TOPFUCKING KEKE if you honestly believe that. Megaultracoping sandnigger faggot that you are. I want to stuff your ass with shawarmarolls until you finally admit to the dunecoon that you are.

I hate whiteworshipping ethnics tbh ngl. Its so over for them :lul::lul::lul:

Rope nigga if you continue living like this. Im superserial.

So which one is it? Blacks? Arabs? Latinas?
It doesn't matter what my preference is when it comes to women since they're not interested in me either, ethnic women (bar Asians) don't like white guys. When they see a White guy they see all they think is "frail effeminate loser, no culture, can't dance."

It doesn't matter what my preference is when it comes to women since they're not interested in me either, ethnic women (bar Asians) don't like white guys. When they see a White guy they see all they think is "frail effeminate loser, no culture, can't dance."
Ah so it's Latinas or Blacks, curry foids wouldn't dismiss a white man on the basis of not being able to dance.

jfl why are nazi posters always self hating ethnics
They are the example of literal JBW.

@Blackpill101 isnt that what your thinking about all day? That you could Just Be White? Kek irony. :lul::lul::lul:
Ah so it's Latinas or Blacks, curry foids wouldn't dismiss a white man on the basis of not being able to dance.
Still nothing compared to mare pussy amirite? :lul:

Just came back from a break briefly, was surprised to see someone banned for political views. It is up to debate whether incels would be better off in a more traditional society, which alt-righters advocate for

If this and the jackbud shitshows have taught me anything is to remain doubtful of everything everyone ever says about themselves around here. If they can turn out to be the complete opposites of what their accounts and post histories transmitted, then I don't really have any reasons to trust anyone's edginess as something to take seriously.

True ERs are either lurking or posting with low-profile, no-avatar accounts, not spamming the shit out of the forum with low-effort, flamer race bait.