Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On banned people(s)

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
How come we ban people that have ascended I don't really understand that concept if they were incels who struggled like us then found a way out wouldnt we want to follow their example?

How come we ban people that have ascended I don't really understand that concept if they were incels who struggled like us then found a way out wouldnt we want to follow their example?
Sure but this is a site for incels (involuntary celibate) So them not being incels anymore means they shouldn't be using this forum.

Sure but this is a site for incels (involuntary celibate) So them not being incels anymore means they shouldn't be using this forum.
but because they recently stopped being celibates they have veiws from the best of both worlds wouldnt that help stop the incel problem

but because they recently stopped being celibates they have veiws from the best of both worlds wouldnt that help stop the incel problem
They are more than welcome to join looksmax.org, but like I just said this is a site for incels, not former incels. They can give their advice in their last thread if they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back