Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On andrew tate.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Bet ill get a bunch of IT faggots reeing seriously this level of freakout over him why do you think this is hell he seems to be getting far more hate than anyone else ive seen in any aspect of the manosphere.

Bet ill get a bunch of IT faggots reeing seriously this level of freakout over him why do you think this is hell he seems to be getting far more hate than anyone else ive seen in any aspect of the manosphere.
INCELCUCKTEARS

I would like inceltear to pay for my plastic surgery

My opinion on tate : when he first got famous for promoting anti-feminist ideas and how to moneymaxx I was kinda on it, but again oy was his delusional redpillism and hedonism that I disliked. After. His conversion to Islam it seems he had kinda abandoned that materialistic hedonism for a more spiritual anti- world order beliefs.

I kinda think he's based. He's getting everyone to seethe over him, now with the whole tranny thing he's also getting conservatives to turn against him. Incels, roasties, libtards, right wingers all hate him and him not picking a side and triggering us all is hilarous

He's Gods gift to single, fat and broke men

Still does not answer why the level of hate ive seen leftists even irl bring him up hell i dont recall roosh getting a fraction of thid leftist contempt not wince trump have i seen so many AWFLs seethe

I think he is getting a lot more hate than others in the manosphere because he more popular with the mainstream and also said absurdist stuff for attention.

He says a few good things for men to listen to, he also says some stupid shit, no matter how you look at him though he is a grifter. He is here for money, fame, etc. and has no genuine care for what he says or is if impacts people.