Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion On abortions.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
If aborted fetuses are not human and instead just a clump of cells theoretically the 2 scenarios should be equally disgusting, yet morally acceptable:

1. Sterilize aborted fetal remains using gamma rays and then fuck(rub my dick in) it.
2. Sterilize(same method) an lab grown meat made of human cells and fuck it.

Better yet, It should be perfectly fine for me to create a human fetus in an artificial womb(similar to the ones used for chicken eggs) and kill it by penis insertion 1 day before it is classed as "sentient" by whatever standard pro-abortion roasties have set.

Your thread is shit but I'll contribute - if anyone here actually talks to toilets irl ask one of them if it should be legal for a woman to abuse hard drugs or alcohol when pregnant. When they inevitably say "no, of course not" ask them why it's not ok to potentially harm an unborn child but it is 100% to kill it at anytime for any reason.

NPC logic malfunction

This is top tier trolling. Completely testing the idiotic beliefs of the left

Your thread is shit but I'll contribute - if anyone here actually talks to toilets irl ask one of them if it should be legal for a woman to abuse hard drugs or alcohol when pregnant. When they inevitably say "no, of course not" ask them why it's not ok to potentially harm an unborn child but it is 100% to kill it at anytime for any reason.

NPC logic malfunction
Graham's number IQ

There are a million contradictions when it comes to the femoid/pro-life view of abortion.
They are retarded and wrong in every way.
For example, if a pregnant woman gets murdered it’s treated as a double homicide.
Or that this inanimate clump of cells magically turns into a human being as soon as it passes through a vagina.

No idea what this thread is but:

I generally consider human life to begin after a few weeks of pregnancy when the neurons within the fetus form a structure that is the beginning of the brain. Beyond that the fetus operates in a manner that is simple but fundamentally similar to us, making it a being worthy of rights. I can't see any points where this logic fails, and it works better than the seemingly arbitrary current limits.

Dude you want to fuck underdeveloped fetuses. Which is unborn children. Are you ok?

Sounds messed up but I like the way you think

All I know about abortion is that it's another way for women and Chads to maintain hookup culture for as long as possible, so I will vote for pretty much anything that makes it as difficult as possible to have.

NPC logic malfunction
All I know about abortion is that it's another way for women and Chads to maintain hookup culture for as long as possible, so I will vote for pretty much anything that makes it as difficult as possible to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back