Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On a scale of 1-10 how lonely do you feel

0/10

I have my wife Ochako Uraraka with me

(She doesnt exist)

I mean what is the relationship between my post and your reply, I couldn’t figure it out
Im happy to have such fuzzy buddies in my life.

I don't feel lonely because of them.

Im happy to have such fuzzy buddies in my life.

I don't feel lonely because of them.
well good for you creepy profile picture man but I still don’t understand why did you specifically reply to my post with this information

Anyways, it is true that pets can be pretty comfy companions. Just make sure your property is not in breach of another man’s rights and it doesn’t damage their property nor bodily autonomy :feelsautistic: Otherwise it might put you in an worse situation, like If someone brutally murders one of your pets in self-defense.

I am telling this to you because right now it is pretty big deal for me, but since you seem like a competent pet owner(them sleeping in tree branches suggests you let them wander around and chill), I guess you wouldn’t be so foolish to forget that your animals must be under your control and most importantly under your responsibility.

Last edited:
well good for you creepy profile picture man but I still don’t understand why did you specifically reply to my post with this information

Anyways, it is true that pets can be pretty comfy companions. Just make sure your property is not in breach of another man’s rights and it doesn’t damage their property nor bodily autonomy :feelsautistic: Otherwise it might put you in an worse situation, like If someone brutally murders one of your pets in self-defense.

I am telling this to you because right now it is pretty big deal for me, but since you seem like a competent pet owner(them sleeping in tree branches suggests you let them wander around and chill), I guess you wouldn’t be so foolish to forget that your animals must be under your control and most importantly under your responsibility.
Yes I know all that, you bitchy gdmf insufferable cunt! (I bet you're urban?)

Ive had doges die for such problems in the past, and have killed other folks doges for the same reasons...

I live deep rural. All animals here are working animals, and are not just pets. They are a working part of my family.

I'm there vet too! (As well as the local veterinarian. Small animals only!)

My doges are 80% trained! And are very polite - in the daytime... Yet they protect my area. That's there main job!

As far as only 80%? I don't want robot animals! (But I also do have guard robots...) They have free reign over there territories! And they are free to run and hide if they cannot deal with any large threats!

That said. They make me happy. And far less lonely than I would be without them in my life.

Ive been attacked before by doges out here before. So I figure you've been attacked before too. It happens. But it's usually settled quickly...

Proly around 4-5 in my room when I’m consoommaxxing but in school 8/10