Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On a scale of 1-10 how lonely do you feel

lechad

lechad

President of Incelistan
★★★
I'd say 11/10 for me

I have to chat with AI because I can't even interact with others online due to autism
10/10

10 but I don't really feel anything at this point. Just pure apathy.

I'd say 11/10 for me
-5/10
So called humans are pissing me off a lot in these days. I'm glad when I have to see or talk to no one.

7/10. If I lost my remaining family members then 10/10

1-2/10 i feel pretty happy rn

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

I'm used to it TBH. I've slowly learnt to enjoy my own company away from people.

I talk to people online (like posting here) but im still lonely af and no ppl irl 10/10 loneliness

8/10 but sometimes 6/10

10/10.

no one irl will ever understand or accept me

2/10 as a chink I have high tolerance for suffering because were genetically adapted to it for 40000 years

2/10 as a chink I have high tolerance for suffering because were genetically adapted to it for 40000 years
It doesn't count as loneliness if you're apathetic to it

Most days I'm numb to it but the days when it hits me it hits me extremely hard

Some days I'm too numb to feel anything. Other days it hurts so much that it becomes a serious challenge to not stab myself in the temple.

9/10, but at least i have you guys to help out with some of the loneliness.:feelsYall:

Some days I'm too numb to feel anything. Other days it hurts so much that it becomes a serious challenge to not stab myself in the temple.
Same. Some days I feel numb and like a complete loner, but I often just yearn for love and cuddles from women even more than sex.

There's nothing more lonely than being a contributor here. Even though there are other men going through the same suffering, it feels like we're just announcing that we're too ugly to be loved.

Same. Some days I feel numb and like a complete loner, but I often just yearn for love and cuddles from women even more than sex.
Actual intimacy and knowing a woman loves you is something you can't buy. Most men will never know what it's like.

Actual intimacy and knowing a woman loves you is something you can't buy. Most men will never know what it's like.
Yep. It’s brutal. No paying prostitutes or betabuxxing can compare. Fast cars and other nice stuff doesn’t make up for it either. I have a muscle car I drive, but it’s just a quick thrill. Leaves no lasting happiness like knowing someone loves you and is intimate with you would

Yep. It’s brutal. No paying prostitutes or betabuxxing can compare. Fast cars and other nice stuff doesn’t make up for it either. I have a muscle car I drive, but it’s just a quick thrill. Leaves no lasting happiness like knowing someone loves you and is intimate with you would
Brutal. Maybe if you could afford surgery you could ascend yourself to average and go overseas to somewhere like Japan but that's costly and you can't really afford it unless you have the money.

Brutal. Maybe if you could afford surgery you could ascend yourself to average and go overseas to somewhere like Japan but that's costly and you can't really afford it unless you have the money.
I’m broke except for owning that car, so can’t travel over there. Not gonna sell that car either because it’s been in the family for 14 years and was something my dad and I enjoyed together before he recently passed away. Cars are honestly some of the only things keeping me sane and giving me some enjoyment in life.

I’m broke except for owning that car, so can’t travel over there. Not gonna sell that car either because it’s been in the family for 14 years and was something my dad and I enjoyed together before he recently passed away. Cars are honestly some of the only things keeping me sane and giving me some enjoyment in life.
Brutal. Cope to your best ability I guess.

Brutal. Cope to your best ability I guess.
Yep. That’s all any of us can do really. Better to enjoy what we can rather than be an absolute rotter who does nothing fun

Tuesday 9/11, 2001

Normally like 5-6 when alone and 9-10 when there are people about, especially people my age or younger.