Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On a scale of 0-7 how envious are you if you see a young attractive couple? (I'm mainly talking about Insta and TikTok, but also IRL )

?

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
7 = intense, unbearable envy, that turns into intense negative emotions
4 = I feel envy, but without any significant emotions
1 = very rarely envious, if I am, then little envy

Last edited:
0 because i don't see any
the only couples out there are just old people couple with ugly old women, why would i be jealous of that

0 because i don't see any
the only couples out there are just old people couple with ugly old women, why would i be jealous of that
Ohh. I'm such an autist I never go outside. I was talking about instagram and TikTok

They are ethereal. Like looking at someone shift between the 3rd and 4th dimension. Impossible to truly comprehend.

As with all couples, regardless of attractiveness, I mostly envy their bond, their companionship, having someone to confide/trust in.

They are ethereal. Like looking at someone shift between the 3rd and 4th dimension. Impossible to truly comprehend.

As with all couples, regardless of attractiveness, I mostly envy their bond, their companionship, having someone to confide/trust in.
:yes:

Depends if they are race mixed and looks matched. Abd if she still dresses like a whore to trigger other men.

Depends if they are race mixed and looks matched. Abd if she still dresses like a whore to trigger other men.
I envy them if both are good-looking

I don't envy an ugly or "mid"-looking couple

I’d say maybe 2 or 3. Most people are living marvelously better lives than I do in general so if I were to be furiously envious of everyone for not being as unlucky as I ended up being then it’d be really selfish and arrogant of me, don’t you think? I do dislike the fucking “normie” scum but not just because they’re normal.

Screenshot 20230806 075839

I'm not a jealous person

7. I do have negative thoughts, feeling and wishes when I see them.

I’d say maybe 2 or 3. Most people are living marvelously better lives than I do in general so if I were to be furiously envious of everyone for not being as unlucky as I ended up being then it’d be really selfish and arrogant of me, don’t you think? I do dislike the fucking “normie” scum but not just because they’re normal.
'selfish and arrogant'? That's debatable. Selfish in what ways? Arrogant in what ways? How does it hurt others if you're envious? Let's just agree to disagree here. What's certain is that feeling envy bc someone has something you don't have, can never have but really want... that's normal.

When I’m in my car i stare them down and have deep hate mixed with sadness in my heart, on social media i just get jealous a little

When I’m in my car i stare them down and have deep hate mixed with sadness in my heart, on social media i just get jealous a little
Yes and I also get envious when I see all the nice things they (I literally only see stuff on social media, I don't actually know anyone, but my sister travels with her bf) can do (like road-trips or beach-vacations, I wouldn't wanna do either alone, but I'll never have it and that creates feelings of intense sadness and envy

7 = intense, unbearable envy, that turns into intense negative emotions
4 = I feel envy, but without any significant emotions
1 = very rarely envious, if I am, then little envy
5. It's not as bad when the man AND the woman are attractive. It's only natural. It gets up to 7 when I see a handsome man with an average or ugly woman though.

5. It's not as bad when the man AND the woman are attractive. It's only natural. It gets up to 7 when I see a handsome man with an average or ugly woman though.
Very interesting. We're all allowed to have our own opinion obviously. IMO the envy is worst when I see a GL couple, as that man could have been me – with a GL woman. Or if it's a MTN with a Stacy-lite which happens, but is rare. But I feel most envy when I see GL couples travelling, or seeing them being in love. And knowing I can never have that.

But like I said. Opinions differ.

Very interesting. We're all allowed to have our own opinion obviously. IMO the envy is worst when I see a GL couple, as that man could have been me – with a GL woman. Or if it's a MTN with a Stacy-lite which happens, but is rare. But I feel most envy when I see GL couples travelling, or seeing them being in love. And knowing I can never have that.

But like I said. Opinions differ.
Generally seeing sexhavers is annoying.

What's certain is that feeling envy bc someone has something you don't have, can never have but really want... that's normal.
I suppose so but that is how I FEEL. I don’t like myself if I am being jealous for just 10 seconds purely because there’s like a million things my ass can be jealous of due to being at the bottom of the society’s hierarchy, so in light of that, I tend to do my best to avoid feeling envious otherwise it’s unavailing and self-destructive, I guess.

'Selfish in what ways? Arrogant in what ways?
Selfish and arrogant in the sense that you’d assume you “deserve” love and relationships just as much as the people you’re envious of do, when in reality, no one deserves anything and everyone deserves everything at the same time. There’s no telling in what you deserve or what you don’t.

In the end though, I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with feeling envy as long as it’s not malicious and or with bad intentions.

Let's just agree to disagree here.
Hope I’ve made myself clear, brocel. :feelsYall:

I don't feel anything anymore, but I'll tell you why.

I'm 42, so I know exactly where all of them will end up. In midlife, in the suburbs, tired, servicing the Jewish debt, while the world they once knew is forgotten and they see all the young people and blacks acting like monkeys around them.

Attachments are shackles that bind you.

My hatred for humans is so infinitely malevolent that's literally off scale. I feel something life fire, poison and electric jolts through my body whenever I see couples. The fact that they exist is a mockery to my very existence.

I suppose so but that is how I FEEL.
Of course, no need to justify yourself. You and others feel like that, others again feel differently. Your attitude is practical, and I wish I could think like you do. It's great we can share our opinions – this thread and poll shows they differ GREATLY

I don’t like myself if I am being jealous for just 10 seconds purely because there’s like a million things my ass can be jealous of due to being at the bottom of the society’s hierarchy, so in light of that, I tend to do my best to avoid feeling envious otherwise it’s unavailing and self-destructive, I guess.
Absolutely, I don't deny any of that. People feel different things. Your feelings are objectively better, but people who feel like me can't always help it

Selfish and arrogant in the sense that you’d assume you “deserve” love and relationships just as much as the people you’re envious of do, when in reality, no one deserves anything and everyone deserves everything at the same time. There’s no telling in what you deserve or what you don’t.
The problem here is that GL people – for worse – "deserve" love more than ugly people, according to society. Feeling envy is natural.

Here's an andecotal post I found:

In the end though, I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with feeling envy as long as it’s not malicious and or with bad intentions.
yes, true. TBF: Feelings are often uncontrollable (if they were controllable I'd just stop feeling sad that I can never get a gf). However, if you look at some of the comments and the poll you'll see that opinions vary quite a bit

Hope I’ve made myself clear, brocel. :feelsYall:
:yes: you have, and that's why it's great we're each entitled to our own opinions and be able to share and discuss these like in any democracy

My hatred for humans is so infinitely malevolent that's literally off scale. I feel something life fire, poison and electric jolts through my body whenever I see couples. The fact that they exist is a mockery to my very existence.
I understand!

Just thinking about it and always having the algorithms show me this shit, and see GL young couples when I'm driving (I never actually am in a city, just drive through) makes me sad and angry.

Hell I can't imagine how it is to be happy, content, and what these said couples must feel :worryfeels: :cryfeels:

I understand!

Just thinking about it and always having the algorithms show me this shit, and see GL young couples when I'm driving (I never actually am in a city, just drive through) makes me sad and angry.

Hell I can't imagine how it is to be happy, content, and what these said couples must feel :worryfeels: :cryfeels:

On a solipsistic perspective they may as well not exist or better they exist on a purely theoretical level like the galaxies beyond the observable universe.

On a solipsistic perspective they may as well not exist or better they exist on a purely theoretical level like the galaxies beyond the observable universe.
who is the "they" you speak of? Most people would say I'm a 0 or 1. I look stranger than most men in this vid

oops sorry, wrong post

I feel something life fire, poison and electric jolts through my body whenever I see couples. The fact that they exist is a mockery to my very existence.

That is very true

When I was young. I used to be envious but not anymore. I am old now (late 20s) and I don't really feel anything anymore.