Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OMG! LOOK AT ALL THIS TORTURE HE PUT HIMSELF THROUGH.

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZaXjaEQOw[/video]

Just look at this pathetic coping gymcel. He is risking his fucking health for literally nothing since these exercises don't increase neither size nor strength. They are just cope so that he can feel "strong" and "alpha". He is destroying his knees and shoulders with all this shit. Meanwhile, there are Chads who don't even know what a dumbell is yet they have bigger wrists and frame than this coper could ever hope to get. Why? Because it's all about genetics. JFL at this gymcel.

I hate that gymcel more than anything
what pisses me off the most is that he is so fucking delusional he thinks he's some sort of 6'5 Giga chad

sidearm-e1451351004928.jpg

Look at this autism on his website http://outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.

The fake blood on his face is so cringy.

Just lol at this red pulled delusional kid, imagine being this stupid lmao. AlphaDestiny my ass haha

Pouuop said:
what pisses me off the most is that he is so fucking delusional he thinks he's some sort of 6'5 Giga chad

Look at this autism on his website http://outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

JFL at putting himself in the same page with Steve Reeves.

incelman said:
JFL at putting himself in the same page with Steve Reeves.

Gambler how old are you irl?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Just lol at this red pulled delusional kid, imagine being this stupid lmao. AlphaDestiny my ass haha

He is just as bad as those blue pilelrs who believe there is someone out there for everyone.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Gambler how old are you irl?

I'm 23.

Coping manlet. He looked better when he was 140lbs

This guy is so unbelievably autistic.

How much body fat? I have 18% body fat but I look like a fat fuck because of my circlular face

7339er said:
So are you admitting you are gambler?

I ignored that part of the comment to prevent a snowball but it looks like it didn't work.

existentialhack said:
This guy is so unbelievably autistic.

Ikr? He autismmogs the entire lookism and incels combined.

Pouuop said:

Fuark, his hands are tiny. Props to him for being able to hold a weight tbh.

iiiTeMpeR said:
How much body fat? I have 18% body fat but I look like a fat fuck because of my circlular face

I don't know. I'm 5'10ft and weigh 80kg.

What the actual fuck he is trying to achieve with this shit? His attitude clearly says he is a TRPer/PUAfag. So he does not do that for health. Does he get pussies? No. Is he going to get an Olympic bronze medal? No. Is he going to become Mr. Olympia 2018 runner up? Manlets can't become Mr. Olympia, there is no way. So, is he doing that to get a job as a movie stunt? No. What the fuck is wrong with those people?

chudur-budur said:
What the actual fuck he is trying to achieve with this shit? His attitude clearly says he is a TRPer/PUAfag. So he does not do that for health. Does he get pussies? No. Is he going to get an Olympic bronze medal? No. Is he going to become Mr. Olympia 2018 runner up? Manlets can't become Mr. Olympia, there is no way. So, is he doing that to get a job as a movie stunt? No. What the fuck is wrong with those people?

he's giving himself a false sense of achievement aka C O P I N G

chudur-budur said:

He thinks it makes him strong and alpha.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Quote:[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Notice how he didn't say he has sex with any of those girls.Fucking lol at thinking girls like you just because they look at you,they're probably just making fun of him.[/font]

Women fuck guys they're attracted to,everything else is pathetic coping.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Quote:[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Notice how he didn't say he has sex with any of those girls.Fucking lol at thinking girls like you just because they look at you,they're probably just making fun of him.[/font]

Women fuck guys they're attracted to,everything else is pathetic coping.

incelman said:

Ikr? He autismmogs the entire lookism and incels combined.

I'd probably be autistic if I was 5'6. Manlets have it the worst. They have my sympathy.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Quote:Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Notice how he didn't say he has sex with any of those girls.Fucking lol at thinking girls like you just because they look at you,they stare at subhumans all the time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If a girl is attracted to you,she's gonna have sex with you,anything else is pathetic coping.[/font]

non_factor said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Quote:Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Notice how he didn't say he has sex with any of those girls.Fucking lol at thinking girls like you just because they look at you,they stare at subhumans all the time.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If a girl is attracted to you,she's gonna have sex with you,anything else is pathetic coping.[/font]

Apprently that coping is enough for him to fuel his gym sessions.

incelman said:
Apprently that coping is enough for him to fuel his gym sessions.

Meh,good for him,sometimes I wish I was that delusional,at least I could be somewhat happy.

non_factor said:

I would even take that quote with a grain of salt. These TRP copers are notorious bullshitters.

Without his beard he will drop down to a 3/10

Even with it he's a 5 at best

non_factor said:
Meh,good for him,sometimes I wish I was that delusional,at least I could be somewhat happy.

He will snap eventually.

incelman said:
He will snap eventually.

Someone link him to this site, I cannot stand this coper not embracing the black pill right now.

despite what you say about him and his appearance he gives very good advice in general strength and muscle development, especially for natty lifters

jagged0 said:
Someone link him to this site, I cannot stand this coper not embracing the black pill right now.

Give him some time.

Tellem-T said:
despite what you say about him and his appearance he gives very good advice in general strength and muscle development, especially for natty lifters

WHy would you want strenght and muscle development?

Tellem-T said:

Gymcel is C O P E!

I think this guy is gay

you should stop caring about him so much

jagged0 said:
Gymcel is C O P E!

not for a guy that is 6'4 and has godly wide clavicles, and also dont do it for females, its the passion, just like this fucking manlet your hating on.

Why do you guys keep posting about this guy? We've seen enough already

incelman said:
Give him some time.

WHy would you want strenght and muscle development?

so you want to be a skinny fat weak insecure individual that gets bullied by chad and normies?? atleast when you gymcel and build a great physique and exceptional strength you get respected by other males. But you wouldnt understand and thats okay

Tellem-T said:
so you want to be a skinny fat weak insecure individual that gets bullied by chad and normies?? atleast when you gymcel and build a great physique and exceptional strength you get respected by other males. But you wouldnt understand and thats okay

This gymcel coping is sad, you have to take steroids and bust your ass in the gym just to achieve 10% of what chad was born with, not to mention what he can achieve if he actually tries.

jagged0 said:
This gymcel coping is sad, you have to take steroids and bust your ass in the gym just to achieve 10% of what chad was born with, not to mention what he can achieve if he actually tries.

Well at least he'll be able to mog faggots like you

NekoStance said:
Well at least he'll be able to mog faggots like you

*mogs another incel, but gets mogged by average normies who only do cardio* That's an achievement to be proud of?

Thats true genectics are everything, and you may not mog a chad with a natural huge frame (which is rare to see on the street) but you can definetly mog 95% of the population that are lazy fucks and dont workout, but you have to probably be atleast average height, but most people who gymcel dont take advantage of their max genetic potential and this is due to lack of knowledge in programming and other important aspects and terms, while they just quit because 3 months in because they dont like the results they got despite not optimizing their training regime, if they even have a training regime. Also most former gymcels probably didnt eat enough, But at the end of the day what matters is loving the iron and people who train their whole lives have a passion. Gyming is not really cope at that point its a hobby or passion, just like an incel who has a passion for playing music or other things etc. I personally love the iron and im addicted to getting big, im 6ft4 with shoes 247 pounds, around 17-19% bodyfat with visible abs and i will be gymcelling for life, calling cope if you want but i dont really care tbh

Tellem-T said:

Males only respect you IF YOU HAVE SEX.

Tellem-T said:
Thats true genectics are everything, and you may not mog a chad with a natural huge frame (which is rare to see on the street) but you can definetly mog 95% of the population that are lazy fucks and dont workout, but you have to probably be atleast average height, but most people who gymcel dont take advantage of their max genetic potential and this is due to lack of knowledge in programming and other important aspects and terms, while they just quit because 3 months in because they dont like the results they got despite not optimizing their training regime, if they even have a training regime. Also most former gymcels probably didnt eat enough, But at the end of the day what matters is loving the iron and people who train their whole lives have a passion. Gyming is not really cope at that point its a hobby or passion, just like an incel who has a passion for playing music or other things etc. I personally love the iron and im addicted to getting big, im 6ft4 with shoes 247 pounds, around 17-19% bodyfat with visible abs and i will be gymcelling for life, calling cope if you want but i dont really care tbh

You are tall though which compliments the gainz

i actually loled at 1:23 when sum lanklet gym noob casually walks by and frame mogs this manlet into oblivion as hes doing his retarded masochistic cope lift

But he aint got a bad face... whats is height??

this fag needs to cut, he has an obsession with looking big in a shirt

Tragic. He actually thinks femoids give a single shit or know or understand how much he can lift in the gym.

Femoids do not fucking care about strong men or muscles. All they care about is height + face.

H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E

He is strong though. 85 lb dumbbell press is impressive

koreancel26 said:
i actually loled at 1:23 when sum lanklet gym noob casually walks by and frame mogs this manlet into oblivion as hes doing his retarded masochistic cope lift

LMAO.

You really seem to hate Alphadestiny. Did he fuck your oneitis or something?

MayorOfKekville said:
Tragic. He actually thinks femoids give a single shit or know or understand how much he can lift in the gym.

Femoids do not fucking care about strong men or muscles. All they care about is height + face.

H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E H E I G H T F A C E

This. Femoids only care about genetics.

Framecel222 said:
You really seem to hate Alphadestiny. Did he fuck your oneitis or something?

He is so fucking pathetic and I can't help but hate him.