Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Omg its so over

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I tried to organize my life by writing down my plans for life etc on a notebook and... i noticed one of the only few aspirations was becoming a high status member on this site..then i realized how over it is.
I didnt want any real life goals, like education job or family (these didnt even cross my mind), just to be a quality poster here. And this i didnt even want much, but its one of the only that came to mind. Im not good ot have aspirations for anything else. For months ive been alone in my room coping and using drugs and lost, abandoned by society, trying to figure things on my own but the only thing it did is further alienate me, but now i will have to inteact with normies and it will be painfuly difficult. Those that care for me think im doing fine, they are my family, but its not their fault but the historical situation we find ourselves in i guess.

"The longest journey begins with a single step."

No problem brother.

Now here is W. Mitchell the man Tony Robbin's talked about in his video I posted above.

You are already high status

You are already high status
Idk i was thinking more or the red color but tbh i am not even that motivated to postmaxx or anything, the problemis that this is the onky thing that came to mind, i have very few things to do or aspire to, the others were like "stop masturbating" and idk, read some books and mediate i guess. Depressing