Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OMG! DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS BEFORE!?!?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
WHERE IS HIS LEFT ARM?!!??!?!

9Xo3O91.jpg

tiONltp.png

Maybe it's just a really strange angle, but either way this needs to be a 10 page thread MINIMUM!

Maybe he’s just scratching his ass.

I never noticed it either wtf.

WHAT THE FUCK? I'm so fucking high right now and this is tripping me out!

I mean just holy shit, look at the angle of his sleeve, it definitely wouldn't be like that if he had his arm back. SAINT BLACKOPS2CEL IS SAINT ARMCEL LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I can't believe this!  MORE THAN A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR of this pic being meme'd nonstop and NOBODY noticed this?!?!?!

I think somebody on r/incels already noticed that and that's when I noticed it too, lol.
It's probably a weird angle. He seems to "hide" his arm behind his back.

Lost it in the war. Twist is he got Bosnian rape pussy.

How does he even play video games then?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I can't believe this!  MORE THAN A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR of this pic being meme'd nonstop and NOBODY noticed this?!?!?!

Tomorrow I'm gonna try to recreate this angle and see if it's possible to hide the arm. If he actually has no left arm then everything we know is a lie.

He left his prosthetic arm on his xbox controller.

Oh, c’mon you guys, are you retarded? It’s been confirmed that he plays video games which means it’s impossible for him to only have one arm. Just stop it.

His other arm is too busy strangling a beta cuck.

Octopusgun2 said:
Oh, c’mon you guys, are you retarded? It’s been confirmed that he plays video games which means it’s impossible for him to only have one arm. Just stop it.

You can play games with one arm too lmao. There are special controllers for those type of people.

VLÖ said:
His other arm is too busy strangling a beta cuck.
He just went ER on his entire commie bloc apartment with his other arm.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I can't believe this! MORE THAN A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR of this pic being meme'd nonstop and NOBODY noticed this?!?!?!
Somebody did on some psl forum or r/incels and I knew it.. just didnt post about it lmao

ive been studying this pic for 10 minutes and i just dont see how his arm isnt in the shot. or an outline atleast. and why would he bend it that far backwards for no reason?

the plot thickens.
we must find this man. we need answers.

He is just too thin and shirt is too big. I expected better from you Ryu.

If you zoom in you can literally see a sliver of his arm next to his shirt...really guys

anotherit said:
If you zoom in you can literally see a sliver of his arm next to his shirt...really guys

I checked, that's just the wall showing, not his arm.

incelman said:

This most likely

incelman said:
He is just too thin and shirt is too big. I expected better from you Ryu.

This. Y'all going wild for no reason.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He lost in a bloody war, fighting for his homelands. BlacksOp2cel is a Slavic war veteran and a hero to all men.

ZxxAm

You can clearly see a tone difference between the wall and the sliver of his arm showing