Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OMFG! This is how easily sluts get attached to chad

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Been catfishing this girl for a week or 2 now when she accidentally deleted my chad account from tinder. 
I keep blaming her just to troll her, i act beta, i act aggresive and etc. It doesnt matter how i act, she just won't let my chadfish account go.

This is how thirsty females get for chad and they will never be thirsty like this for non chads. In the end i stopped blaming her cuz she started crying.
If this was no chad, she would have ghosted him after 3 texts for acting creepy. Someone end me already 

https://imgur.com/a/GsYJ5

Trigger warning: imgur comment section is filled with white knight cucks defending her

She keeps calling you "babe" and saying she "loves" you. How long had you been talking prior to this?

Are you /u/STEM-CEL from r/incels? I remember this was posted before back on the sub.

This is why I laugh at copers saying how.they are non NT,not low inhib,dont go out etc.

IF.A GIRL LIKES YOU SHE WILL PURSUE YOU.

fuck! So jealous of the life that Chad lives.

ItheIthe said:
She keeps calling you "babe" and saying she "loves" you. How long had you been talking prior to this?

Until you realize no girl will ever chase us like this and cry for us

ItheIthe said:

she became like this in 2 weeks

You're a dumb cunt you know that? This girl is deserves something much better than you. Go sit in a corner and think about what you did.

incredulous.gif

a-virgin-nigger said:
Are you /u/STEM-CEL from r/incels? I remember this was posted before back on the sub.

yea they banned me on reddit

Fucking filth. These are the kind of people that should be publicly raped and killed by a group of incels. Just imagine what 10 subhumans would do to that roastie.

jagged0 said:
fuck! So jealous of the life that Chad lives.

he lives in an entire different dimension

Kointo said:
Fucking filth. These are the kind of people that should be publicly raped and killed by a group of incels. Just imagine what 10 subhumans would do to that roastie.

preach

Wow... No comment man.

Oh and btw how do you prove that you're not a Catfish? Do you give them a fake phone number or something?

Blackpill101 said:
Wow... No comment man.

Oh and btw how do you prove that you're not a Catfish? Do you give them a fake phone number or something?

hey, i talk to them with fake phone # or even real sometimes :).
Before i use to get them all emotionally attached but now I am trying more for the nudes.
It's hilarious when you read her bio and see "not here for hookups" and she send you nudes in 1 or 2 hours lmao

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
hey, i talk to them with fake phone # or even real sometimes :).
Before i use to get them all emotionally attached but now I am trying more for the nudes.
It's hilarious when you read her bio and see "not here for hookups" and she send you nudes in 1 or 2 hours lmao

Oh you actually talk to them with your real voice? Nice lol. How did she not try to hook up with you after 2 fucking weeks?

Blackpill101 said:
Oh you actually talk to them with your real voice? Nice lol. How did she not try to hook up with you after 2 fucking weeks?

They want to hookup in like 2-3 days lol, but i can't meet them cuz I am incel so i gotta keep making excuses.
Plus i enjoy sexting them too lmao, so i keep them hooked

They want to hookup in like 2-3 days lol, but i can't meet them cuz I am incel so i gotta keep making excuses.
Plus i enjoy sexting them too lmao, so i keep them hooked

Oh lmao. You should do a series and post your results on this website or something. I think it'll be illegal under the law to share their nudes though.

Btw, what do you tell them if they wanna videochat?

Blackpill101 said:
Oh lmao. You should do a series and post your results on this website or something. I think it'll be illegal under the law to share their nudes though.

Btw, what do you tell them if they wanna videochat?

i just say i have camera anxiety or something like that. Most girls will understand i guess cuz they don't wana "offend" you or down play ur situation. Or you can just make up something about depression haha

i just say i have camera anxiety or something like that. Most girls will understand i guess cuz they don't wana "offend" you or down play ur situation. Or you can just make up something about depression haha

God damn, it's so funny to see all the passes a *potential* chad gets.

The incel community should really work towards poisoning the well.

punydick said:
This is embarrassing to mankind

It's called chad addiction at first sight lol

Been catfishing this girl for a week or 2 now when she accidentally deleted my chad account from tinder. 
I keep blaming her just to troll her, i act beta, i act aggresive and etc. It doesnt matter how i act, she just won't let my chadfish account go.

This is how thirsty females get for chad and they will never be thirsty like this for non chads. In the end i stopped blaming her cuz she started crying.
If this was no chad, she would have ghosted him after 3 texts for acting creepy. Someone end me already 

https://imgur.com/a/GsYJ5

Trigger warning: imgur comment section is filled with white knight cucks defending her

She seems like an ugly desperate chick to.me

So, she loves you after 2 weeks without having seen more than stolen model pictures, no cam or something, she didn't ask for anything?

Celcelleclec said:
It's called chad addiction at first sight lol

She seems like an ugly desperate chick to.me

well she is hot medetarian chick!

Red Shambhala said:
So, she loves you after 2 weeks without having seen more than stolen model pictures, no cam or something, she didn't ask for anything?

she did but i tell them i give my social media on first date and keep delaying it over and over.
As long as she likes talking to you she will go with it.

well she is hot medetarian chick!

she did but i tell them i give my social media on first date and keep delaying it over and over.
As long as she likes talking to you she will go with it.

Hey man. I really like the catfish posts. Could you please send me more pics about other experiments?. Keep up the good work bro :)

fuck some women are so stupid. IMeh she deserves getting trolled, she sounds like one of the abusive chad chasers anyway

Celcelleclec said:
Hey man. I really like the catfish posts. Could you please send me more pics about other experiments?. Keep up the good work bro :)

Me getting mad at some dumb bitch for no reason lmao 
https://imgur.com/a/yYgkF

LanaDelRey said:
This is why I laugh at copers saying how.they are non NT,not low inhib,dont go out etc.

IF.A GIRL LIKES YOU SHE WILL PURSUE YOU.

jagged0 said:
crying right now at what chad gets away with.

I hope by crying you mean laughing ?

I hope by crying you mean laughing ?

Naw man. As was said in the other thread, this is suicide fuel.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Yes, OP is a reposting faggot.

Lmfao, she tells Chad that she loves him despite having just met him online. Not only that, she CONTINUES to be desperate af even when she's treated poorly.

Personality totally matters gais!!

Minjaze said:
Lmfao, she tells Chad that she loves him despite having just met him online. Not only that, she CONTINUES to be desperate af even when she's treated poorly.

Personality totally matters gais!!
She wants to get drilled :)

Get a life

Catfishing = you hit rock bottom in life, just end it. Cringe and miserable

Gymcel said:
Get a life

Catfishing = you hit rock bottom in life, just end it. Cringe and miserable

Lol it’s my hobby, I am probably more successful then most ppl here. I got a good job, enough friends to go out with and social skills.

Just a kv at 23, so gotta fix that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back