Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ometv as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Fuck me, I tried to go to Ometv today and I had a shitty experience (but with a few decent moments)
first 90% of the people skipped me but it isn't a major issue since ometv is usually people looking to fuck foids and they usually only stop to foids

so I did a few tests in 3 countries, my home country, Russia and the US

so here are a few things that happened:

the bad things:
I said hello to a foid (she was very ugly as well) and she and her friend started to laugh and one said "you are funny kid" and they just skipped (my home country)
4 people noticed my forehead which is big and also my acne and 1 even recommended me some bullshit against it, and fuck my acne isn't that visible in my camera (some in my own country and a few in Russia)
people just smiling and laughing quickly when seeing me
calling me weird
and I bet that a few people noticed my yellow and crocked nose (I brush them 2-3 times a day and they are still subhuman and yellow)
1 russian asked me why I don't work now, when I am 17, now you might say that it's a good thing because looking adult is good, but the fact is that I am still a fucking virgin when I am agemaxxed is really fucking bad because it means that things will only get worse, I will age like shit and I won't get taller anymore, JFL at all of the latebloomers who complain about it, I wish that I looked younger then I am now because it means that I still had hope

the decent things:
Had a few conversions with Russians, Russians seem pretty decent and even in 1 group they had 2 foids and the men were kinda subhuman which is a lifefuel and I also had a very funny conversion with another low tier normie teenager, Russia actually seems like a decent place for incels,
in the US and my own country I had shittiest responses compared to Russia

I was also asked if I am "Kargist" by a few Russians, no idea what it means
and I basically feel bad rn

Last edited:
she and her friend started to laugh and one said "you are funny kid"
people just smiling and laugihng quickly when seeing me
calling me weird

maxresdefault.jpg

don't know what that is tbh, never used it or been on there.