Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story omegle portugal girl

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
here is the short story of how i crushed over a girl i spoke to on omegle for a few minutes. let me start off by saying i wasnt showing my face so im not a fakecel that this girl decided to speak to me. when i was like 14 i was on omegle (mainly used it for the politics tag) but one day i was just on normal omegle without any tags iirc and i met a girl from portugal who was my age. i remember we spoke about our countries for a little bit and i asked her if she knew about a niche portuguese political party from the 1930s that probably only hoi4 players and politics nerds like me know about. in hindsight this was retarded as fuck and definitely not the best NT question to ask because why would a 14 y/o girl care about politics, let alone from before WW2? but instead of being weirded out by my odd question and skipping me, she kindly told me she didnt know about it but that shed look into it and she applauded me on my knowledge of her country and shes glad i taught her something new. i then just started telling her all i knew about portugal (ive been a geography nerd since 10 years old so i have decent knowledge on european countries) and she became more impressed with me. she was surprised how much i knew about her country because i was american. this made me feel good about myself and i think i crushed on her for that because no girl has ever been impressed over my intelligence before and i always thought that my obsession with politics and history made me weird and nerdy. she made me feel special in that moment for having knowledge about my interests which felt really good. but sadly, just as i was impressing this girl with my awesome cultural skills my grandma came in and told me dinner was ready so i told her i had to go. she told me it was nice talking (made me happi) and told me goodbye. after dinner was done i got back on omegle again to find her but i never spoke to her again. :cryfeels: portugal girl have you forgotten me are you still out there

Nice post man. Read the entire thing

I’m too high inhib to even use something like Omegle and talk to random people.

for those wondering this was the party i asked if she heard about

basically the portuguese version of the spanish falangists

you can just imagine it in my squeaky 14 year old nerdy white boy voice..."h-hey have you heard about national syndicalist mo-movement? no? okay..." :feelshaha: why did i say that

I’m too high inhib to even use something like Omegle and talk to random people.
14 year old me was bold enough to lurk the BLM tag and call everyone niggers but id always have my thumb over my phone camera so ig not THAT bold :lul:

14 year old me was bold enough to lurk the BLM tag and call everyone niggers but id always have my thumb over my phone camera so ig not THAT bold :lul:
also was going through the politics tag and met this white nationalist guy in like his 20s or 30s with a wife and kid. i talked to him the first time for like over an hour. he gave me so much advice on what to do as a young white nationalist in the modern world. we didnt speak after that till one day i met him again on the politics tag by coincidence and we caught up with each other. at the end i told him how to download telegram and we kept in touch on there. my dad found my telegram acc and so i deleted it and im sure me and him will probably not talk again :cryfeels: but i would message him on telegram asking him stuff about girls at school and i remember hed send me voice messages of advice. iirc he told me a story about how a redskin punched him for holding a white supremacist sign once :lul:

incel trait: you don't show your face on camera

Based :feelskek:

Interest in politics and history is an incel trait

good.i have seen enough white faggots fucking med bitches.race traitours are fucking disgusting

good.i have seen enough white faggots fucking med bitches.race traitours are fucking disgusting
you were the race traitor who said you would date a sheboon so i dont want to hear it. besides, meds are still white but its just ironic coming from you who likes niggers

you were the race traitor who said you would date a sheboon so i dont want to hear it. besides, meds are still white but its just ironic coming from you who likes niggers
man what are you on about?black guys have fucked so many med women that it isn't even funny.that's the only reason i said i would date a black girl.to me you are a race traitor when you start fucking a race which you have no business to fuck with to begin with.

i dislike race traitors not becuase i have some stormfront agenda,but because it's clear to anyone who is remotely blackpilled that robbing women from other races who are physically uglier just fucks the sex market a million times.e.g i don't want to rob my asian brothers of their women.also go to any med place and see if any of them are white. if you think 5'7 pedro with an incredibly tanned skin who is probably unemployed or at best getting 600 euros a month,is white you have to be deluded.

i bet shes being railed rn and forgot about me as soon as i clicked the skip button :feelskek:
No doubt, but don't forget your ability to feel romance. If there is some hope then you will need it etc

it's clear to anyone who is remotely blackpilled that robbing women from other races who are physically uglier just fucks the sex market a million times.e.g i don't want to rob my asian brothers of their women
Very based

Talk is like a phone call
omegle is not like a phone call. if i called her over the phone that would imply to begin with that i would have needed to get her number first, which yes would make me a mogger. but considering i met her on omegle which automatically connects you to anybody around the world by random chance, i am not a mogger because it was by random chance that me and this girl were able to speak

omegle is not like a phone call. if i called her over the phone that would imply to begin with that i would have needed to get her number first, which yes would make me a mogger. but considering i met her on omegle which automatically connects you to anybody around the world by random chance, i am not a mogger because it was by random chance that me and this girl were able to speak
Ok

I got in GTA Online and overheard a bunch of individuals from the dark African continent:feelskek::feelskek: eeking and ooking. I turned my mic on and blasted this song on my mic:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU:smonk::smonk
:. Hilarity ensued, they started calling me cracker, and all types of shit until I made them ragequit...:feelsohh::feelsohh: