Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Omegle = Gigablackpilled

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I made the mistake of using omegle to talk to people. Never again. Was treated like crap by everyone on there just for the way I looked, and whenever I tried talking, I stuttered like an autist even though I have little to no inhibition. I got bullied by countless assholes on there who I knew wouldn't say shit if there weren't 3,000 miles between us. I ended up staying up until 5 in the morning just trying to talk to strangers online, just trying to momentarily escape my loneliness only to be reminded of everything again.

I even started talking to this girl on there, and she asked if I was cute or not. When I turned on the light, she instantly disconnected.

I had similiar experience, people just skipped me. It's a shit site anyway tho.

I had similiar experience, people just skipped me.
This happened to me too, until I turned on the disco lights or whatever you want to call them, and covered my face with a bandana and sunglasses, people looked at me like what the fuck, then they skipped me.

i would never use that site man

low inhib cel, dont put your face on cam for all to see.
Everyone on there is just looking for dicks and tits

Why do that to yourself? If you're incel, your fate is to go through life alone. You might as well get used to it.

I used to fap on omegle, not showing my face of course. still ashamed of it tbh

I used to fap on omegle, not showing my face of course. still ashamed of it tbh
fakecel, you must have a nice dick

Just use the text only feature

I was skipped a lot as well. But whenever I did get the occasional person to stick around and talk, they wanted me to initiate literally everything. So I had no fucking idea what to even talk about because they wanted me to start the conversation first, and whenever I slipped up or said anything they didn't like, they left.

That empathy from the gentler, nurturing sex
I was hiding my face in the darkness once and a group of foids sticked around. They asked me my age, right?
Well, I kind of nervously and autstically said, "I'm like... 19 years old."
One of them says "I'm like... this bitch is 64 years old" and laughed as they disconnected.
You can't make this shit up at all. This is how everyone would act towards me if they suffered no repercussions.

Why do that to yourself? If you're incel, your fate is to go through life alone. You might as well get used to it.
Still clinging on to the false hope that someone out there might actually want me.

I made the mistake of using omegle to talk to people. Never again. Was treated like crap by everyone on there just for the way I looked, and whenever I tried talking, I stuttered like an autist even though I have little to no inhibition. I got bullied by countless assholes on there who I knew wouldn't say shit if there weren't 3,000 miles between us. I ended up staying up until 5 in the morning just trying to talk to strangers online, just trying to momentarily escape my loneliness only to be reminded of everything again.

I even started talking to this girl on there, and she asked if I was cute or not. When I turned on the light, she instantly disconnected.

It's over for omegele cels

Hahaaa its only shit for you, because you dont get validation like you want from it. You dont get what others do, hence you call it shit.

Hahaaa its only shit for you, because you dont get validation like you want from it. You dont get what others do, hence you call it shit.
I didn't want validation just normal interaction with people. It's a shit site regardless, there are better sites where you can interact with people

But the idea that it's based on something like looks is shitty.

You're supposed to point the camera at your cock, not the face my man

just keep up that shining personaliteehee

Is this a good way to test your SMV?

You're supposed to point the camera at your cock, not the face my man
I've never done that, but maybe it would work out since I at least have a decent dick and body. My face ruins everything though, so I would never get to get to that point anyway since seeing my face alone would make them disconnect.

just keep up that shining personaliteehee
The right girl will show up one day to leech off of you while she cucks you and never fucks you, just be a nice guy!
TEEEEHEEEE

Why torture yourself?

Is this a good way to test your SMV?
Scared to test it out ngl. I used to cam on Chatroulette man. Was treated shit, got even insulted by Foids who didn't skip me.

Scared to test it out ngl. I used to cam on Chatroulette man. Was treated shit, got even insulted by Foids who didn't skip me.
The fact that they're people I will most likely never meet and they don't know who I am would remove the anxiety

don't use omegle or chatroulette if you don't want to have someone shoot cum on you through your computer screen

Maybe you should hold a sign that says "Holes are useless. Prove me wrong."

The fact that they're people I will most likely never meet and they don't know who I am would remove the anxiety
I had the exact same thoughts before, and now I regret it and never will forget it in my life. I wish you good luck.

Don't try online video chat bro. Gigasuifuel, scam, and massive sausage cockfest. Only meet guys who either tell me I'm ugly or a group of normies mocking me on how I look so ugly. The one or two gigarare occasions of meeting girls are also crap. They just talk to me while giggling with each other