Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Olympics is a Sham

• Thread starter Deleted member 35865
  • Start date
Deleted member 35865

Deleted member 35865

You Better Shut Up
-
So everyone is starting to realize Olympics is a sham right, it's like what the debate team is like for nerds but instead it's Chad, Tyrone and Stacies and some try hard normies like.
Simone-Biles.jpg

Due to affirmative action we now have shit like this:
ap_japan_olympics_raven_saunders.jpg

E7rDTB2XoAADhQD

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

In the same Olympics as:
grzswhv8mlo41.jpg

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

All normies are self-deluded and self-deceiving, this is reality. And the athletic portion of the Olympics has already reached it's peak

It's just genetically lucky people mogging the shit out of normies, albeit some do break long-standing records for highly competitive sports most of their success is surely due their genetics including hard work. The conclusion is none of it is beneficial to society.

And just shows to anyone with more than two brain cells how society basically rewards people more with good genetics and proves lookism, and ideals like supremacy that we repress are true.

Were you planning on becoming an Olympian?

fuck i wanna breed the whore on the right and give her subhuman hellspawns
Be High-T Chad and or high status in their social circle, or fantasize and rot.

I’d cream in all 3 of them. I would do some pretty gross things to then ngl

I’d cream in all 3 of them. I would do some pretty gross things to then ngl
We all would but there's a thing, called fixed outcomes, we have been fucked by our genetics, some of us are just lazy or mentally ill but it's over. Fatalism and so on.

She isn't even the cutest one (center), she must remind you of someone

It's just genetically lucky people mogging the shit out of normies, albeit some do break long-standing records for highly competitive sports most of their success is surely due their genetics including hard work. The conclusion is none of it is beneficial to society.

She isn't even the cutest one (center), she must remind you of someone
objectively speaking middle one is most attractive, would still go for the right one since i find her cuter though

daily reminder that during the olympics athletes are given tons of condoms , and it basically turns into a huge orgy.

if you pay taxes to a country thats planning to host the olympics youre a cuck