Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Olivia Wilde: Wrong about incels and life in general

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

Olivia Wilde if you don't already know is Harry Style's new supposed partner playing in the movie "Don't Worry Darling" both of which I don't give a fuck about, but she's a famous actress and this does need to be adressed especially considering the interviewers phrased what she had said very poorly to Prof. Jordan Peterson and I think it's crucial we take notice of this in our community.

I quote her from this exact website I referenced that discusses this issue, I have my own conclusions but I do recommend you check that website out considering they made an effort but here's the quote:

Right off the bat she does misrepresent the community, the vast majority of incels don't feel they're entitled to sex, they already know this can be proven to be false by just a glimpse of their face(s).

To paint incels as people who think they deserve sex and are entitled to it and claim they aren't is literally a strawman. I'm not going to waste time explaining this a guy explained this already in this community his name is @BlkPillPres the mastermind behind debunking this whole strawman beneath I link two of his content which discuss this in detail:

View: https://youtu.be/R9nyWNZ4kiU

Also, incels aren't mostly white, being Caucasian is one of the privileges people have and white incels do exist but they're the most sought after race according to numerous studies and graphs there's one graph that'll show what racial preferences there are:

The graph is from "npr.org" which is a "non-profit media organization" so I'm not just feeding you propaganda, this isn't for money, it's a well known organization which is non profit and apart from this you can check out "https://www.youtube.com/c/IncelTV" for more race related studies and graphs, so there you go she's proven wrong once again.

Here is my conclusion:

Olivia Wilde is a woman who's okay with shoving off and silencing someone who's crying and suffering, showing how they feel. She is so stupid she thinks to acknowledge the existence of incels, is a philosophy. Has she even researched the stats? Of course not, she's an idiot that's why, she is someone who would gladly tell someone's just joking when they express how depressed, in rage they are and how unfairly they're treated. This is something that should be taken seriously, look at the countless evidence Incel TV has on his channel, there are hundreds if not THOUSANDS of studies and examples that support this hypothesis of the blackpill.

"She doesn't bite"

She's scared of the blackpill and incels spreading because she knows; the only reason someone like her is rich and famous, living a wonderful life is because of it.

Last edited:
Lol, she is a rich hollywood thot and she gatekeeps who is a victim and who is not? Also of course we will value the opinion of a fully dressed professor more than a half naked expired whore, even if he is a manipulative jew.

Why should we care what an aging B list celebs thinks?

I don’t know who this bitch is

Lol, she is a rich hollywood thot and she gatekeeps who is a victim and who is not? Also of course we will value the opinion of a fully dressed professor more than a half naked expired whore, even if he is a manipulative jew.
true

I disagree with the jew part though