Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Olivia Wilde proclaims Jordan Peterson "King of Incels"

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Looks like the idea of Jordan Peterson as "King of Incels" is being reintroduced via HollyWood cunts. Meanwhile Namma Kates has taken advantage..

Here's his daughter Mikhaila Peterson discussing it with William Costello, Chadlite who recently emerged as one of the new academics wanting to study Incels.

View: https://youtu.be/pkw_yiNA0gE

What a loopy cast of characters who are mostly off the mark. The question is whether it will force people like Costello to say something more earnest and real or whether he will stick to his acceptable "academic POV" ?

Last edited:
jfl who is this b tier celebrity foid and why do we care what she thinks?

She is a pretty face that I only remember from the show "House MD".

But this time - there is this new academic Costello who is genuinely trying to explain Incels. He keeps popping up with videos as a critic of the of how the media is portraying "Incels"

The real question is, will Costello emerge the first normie (or Chadlite) who attempts to do the Incel community some small (tiny) amount of justice? Will there be more people like him in the future as things get worse for normies?

Bullshit ER is the king

she aged a lot in the past 10 years,
used to be attractive

jesus those fucking idiots cannot even distinguish right wing with incels or jordan peterson tier shit. what a fucking moron

Toilet opinion detected, disregard.

Jordan Peterson is a :redpill::soy:

She's much lower than b. Her work, her life is entirely made garbage movie and gigs.

Jordan Peterson is no friend to the incels, he's an old normie who sometimes talks common sense. Even if he was friend to the incels he couldn't say it without getting cancelled to the moon, and I'm pretty sure he shamed incels in one of his video.

By cunts anyone who holds the male's side or exposes female behaviour is automatically an incel. Even if he is redpilled normie who had sex and family life.

She is a pretty face that I only remember from the show "House MD".

But this time - there is this new academic Costello who is genuinely trying to explain Incels. He keeps popping up with videos as a critic of the of how the media is portraying "Incels"

that's the show i remember her from.

she jawmogs everyone i know. but damn she doesn't look anywhere near as good as she did in her house days. washed up hole.

She's much lower than b. Her work, her life is entirely made garbage movie and gigs.
She's useless. Typical fembot, Hollywood scum...
Jordan Peterson is no friend to the incels, he's an old normie who sometimes talks common sense. Even if he was friend to the incels he couldn't say it without getting cancelled to the moon, and I'm pretty sure he shamed incels in one of his video.
Exactly. But what I'm noticing here is that it has caused this William Costello guy to dig a bit deeper...

Not you lol, that fuckin celeb, who cares what some b tier celebrity thinks
True that. But what got me looking at it was the fact it's making Costello pop out more and more videos on Incels. He is of course a Chadlite bluepiller in his own life, but it's the first time a guy like him is trying to make some fenuine sense of Inceldom for other bluepillers like himself.

In the last 1 month he's made or been featured in over 10 videos about Incels.

By cunts anyone who holds the male's side or exposes female behaviour is automatically an incel. Even if he is redpilled normie who had sex and family life.
Olivia Wilde represents low IQ Hollywood cunts. But it seems to have gotten Namma Kates and Costello jibber jabbering about Incels, and it forced Costello to say Peterson has very little to do with "Incel advocacy". So that makes me wonder if Costello will try to take up this task on his own whether intentionally or inadvertently.

Olivia Wilde represents low IQ Hollywood cunts. But it seems to have gotten Namma Kates and Costello jibber jabbering about Incels, and it forced Costello to say Peterson has very little to do with "Incel advocacy". So that makes me wonder if Costello will try to take up this task on his own whether intentionally or inadvertently.
It sounds to me he was defending Peterson's views by saying he has nothing to do anything with incels. No one wants to be associated with us because of muh misogyny.

It sounds to me he was defending Peterson's views by saying he has nothing to do anything with incels. No one wants to be associated with us because of muh misogyny.
Mostly, yes. He is trying to climb the ladder of YouTube Academia so become an influential voice. But the clinical study he did is the largest most serious study every done on Incels. So either Costello will succumb to the mainstream garbage and never understand what's happening OR he will realize that Inceldom as a phenomenon is only going to increase and the standard bullshit for why is unacceptable.

100% agree
He's definitely an irreplaceable part Inceldom history, that's for sure. What this Hollywood foid wants to say is that she thinks Peterson is "the leading advocate for Incels". Which is also top Kek :feelsgah:.

Peterson doesn't "hate" now days. He mixed up his bigger messages really badly, got high on fame, took drugs then crashed. Now he's a sad echo shell of his former self and can't even find his own asshole.

He hates 'worthless' men. But of course women allowed to be worthless.
A man with a wife and daughter can only go so far in trying to blackpill the world. You need to be like a Sanyasi Monk to attempt that. Any strong emotional ties/needs with foid will make your message totally soy cuck and nonsensical. That's Jordan Peterson's issue. Unless he wanted to go full on Middle Ages or hardcore right-wing Traditionalist, he was never going to be able to explain the Man vs. Women problem.

To have foid back the way we want them and then progress from their in our own understanding as males, first the whole normie thing has to come to a grinding hault.

Last edited:
JFL! Why are all of those random ass prople beefing with incels? wtf

JFL! Why are all of those random ass prople beefing with incels? wtf
Incels will be a common topic of choice for toilet celebs and SJWs more and more as we move forward. Societal decay will bring our struggle to light. There have always been Incels, but people totally disregarded our problems as mostly non-existent, knowing full and well that the things we are saying are a major part of life and yet never talked about for relatively unattractive men.

she was hot in tron
Actresses should accept to be bossed around by any male with a cock and skills. They are in essence disguised prostitutes. Thats the problem cucks have created. They have helped to disguise foids as something other than what they really are (or have become in today's soyciety).Toilets like her should be treated as subhumans until they can learn to be human again.

Actresses should accept to be bossed around by any male with a cock and skills. They are in essence disguised prostitutes. Thats the problem cucks have created. They have helped to disguise foids as something other than what they really are (or have become in today's soyciety).Toilets like her should be treated as subhumans until they can learn to be human again.

majority of them sleep to get their roles

Jennifer Lawrence fucked for her roles
amber heard was a stripper.... also fucked
margot robbie was a dumb foid working at a subway making sandwich for chads in Australia also fucked for her roles
they all gobble the producer D

majority of them sleep to get their roles

Jennifer Lawrence fucked for her roles
amber heard was a stripper.... also fucked
margot robbie was a dumb foid working at a subway making sandwich for chads in Australia also fucked for her roles
they all gobble the producer D
Of course. Amber Heard is an example of a toilet who couldn't even fuck right and follow the casting-couch rules. Robbie and Lawrence pulled it off and came out intact and became successfull actress prostitutes.

Yeah, in dr. House. :feelsohh:
Yeah... And it was nicer back when writers could be allowed to write a show where hot foid is berated and given a name like "#13". Wasn't it? Lmao

Last edited:
How come is he our king when he's married and has kids??
Jfl, a king of incels won't be able to get a touch of foid:feelshaha::feelshaha:

How come is he our king when he's married and has kids??
Jfl, a king of incels won't be able to get a touch of foid:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Because toilet SJW brain is not required to produce such nuance in thought.

You can actually see here how Peterson WANTS to be more partial to Incels as he begins to cry at Morgan's nast and dismissive attitude in describing Incels accurately.

This is amazing how fucking dumb as bricks Morgan is asking Peterson why he is crying - He is acting just like a Leftist. He is the same! PETERSON IS CRYING BECAUSE OF MORGAN's comments itself, since Morgan called disaffected men as "weirdos". HE (MORGAN) IS THE REAL PROBLEM, not just Olivia Wilde!

Last edited:
Actually Peter Morgan and Olivia Wilde are almost the same low IQ simp NPC-person !

Last edited:
I was gonna say old chadllite over 6'3 of course but I wouldn't really argue with her on this

Jordan Peterson is also not an incel, he has a wife and he has probably had sex tons of times he absolutely has when he was young

Olivia Wilde and Jordan Peterson are sketchy people, I don't know how to phrase it and I am censoring myself but they're not to be trusted (especially Olivia Wilde)

Bullshit ER is the king
what they both had in common is that they cry a bit too much.

I DONT SEE THE MESSIAH CRYING

2022 09 30 03 05 28 A day in my life during Lockdown  i lost    YouTube   Brave

I was gonna say old chadllite over 6'3 of course but I wouldn't really argue with her on this

Jordan Peterson is also not an incel, he has a wife and he has probably had sex tons of times he absolutely has when he was young

Olivia Wilde and Jordan Peterson are sketchy people, I don't know how to phrase it and I am censoring myself but they're not to be trusted (especially Olivia Wilde)
Peter Morgan is way more of an obstacle to Incel plight being accepted. Peterson is far too scared at the moment to ACTUALLY endorse Incels.

Olivia Wilde (even though I titled it this way) is actually irrelevant because nobody cares what this dumb toilet actress really thinks. It's all about he tragedy which unfolds between Peterson and Morgan in this interview ie - Morgan dismisses Incels in a nasty way and Peterson begins crying, literally!

Last edited: