Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oldie, but goodie. PUA cold approaches women, gets the cops called on him and then gets beaten to death

Lmao. Dumbass deserved it.

anyone have a link to a news article about this?

Sounds a little fake

He was literally beaten to death?

Any proof?

he forgot to hold frame at that crucial moment

Man that's great; he was hitting on dem foids then he got hit on instead, he was well popular with all that attention he got from the popo. What country was it in?

Edit - Trudeau land eyyyy

Pretty decent looking guy too:

0325_beaten_226764900.jpg

Sad/funny fact: He probably resisted the cops because he thought it was "holding frame".

JFL. Held frame like a champ. All the way to the grave.

it´s real.

Of course redditors are delighted he died and think it's funny.

Cops are fascist....except when police brutality kills someone I don't like, then they're heros. - Reddit logic

Sad/funny fact: He probably resisted the cops because he thought it was "holding frame".

the cops trying to arrest him was a shit test, he passed

Men are second class citizens, this is proof. There needs to be an uprising yesterday.

Holy crap! I can't believe they killed a guy just because he didn't want to be arrested for flirting with a foid, this is the future boys, if a woman don't like your advances you can die because of that, and this guy was not even a incel he looks like a almost top tier normie, today they probably wouldn't even ask him anything they would already start the beating.

Tbh he probably went apeshit and tried attacking them.

Tbh he probably went apeshit and tried attacking them.
tbh I would go apeshit if a tried to flirt wiht a foid and the police wanted to arrest me for that, like wtf, this is exact the same thing we say that will happen in the future it will be a crime for a sub8 man to flirt with foids only chads will have this right.

I don't even know what to say really. JFL.

Probably a manlet

That's the trouble with being an alpha. In the animal kingdom, alpha males usually don't live long because resisting every dominance challenge continually leads to fights and danger. TRP can be dangerous, especially if you're a bit delusional.
Of course redditors are delighted he died and think it's funny.

Cops are fascist....except when police brutality kills someone I don't like, then they're heros. - Reddit logic
Everyone's logic, except saints. It takes real sainthood to dislike even the death of your enemies. But yes I agree, humans are globally hypocrites.

Did the cops gangbang the thot after they were done with him?

How the fuck is it possible for cops in a western country to beat a person to death? This seems like something that would happen in Kenya, not fucking canada. I refuse to believe that 10 cops couldn't've restrained him. This is grade A police brutality. How the fuck are actual gangmembers and murdereds nonfatally restrained but some PUA who went a bit too far got murdered? Maybe they beat him to death because for them it was an act of respecting m'lady. Canadian police should be decimated and those 10 cops should be shot in the head.