Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Older sister shows her younger brother her whore outfit, implying she will get creampied in all holes that night

Brother is definitely gonna grow up to be a faggot.

her first instinct toward her brother trying to protect her from going out looking like a whore is to record him and post it online :feelsree:

No matter what you tell me, NO MATTER WHAT, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THE COMMENTS UNDER THAT VID COME FROM REAL PEOPLE:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::society::society::society::society:

WTABSOLUTEF1
WTABSOLUTEF2
WTABSOLUTEF3
WTABSOLUTEF4

The sheer fucking Redditness of those comments, holy shit. We're reaching levels of Redditness never thought possible:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

In a just world, this bitch would get stoned

Blatant Misoginy is when you want to prevent your sister from jumping of a bridge because this is taking away her womyn's rights :feelsclown:

In the future when she gets raped she'll be asking that same brother to protect her. Presuming he doesn't become a faggot (likely from having a whore older sister)

Retarddit is the greatest evil ever to appear on the internet.

Look at the comments, 'the entitlement'
Lol Anything anti-whore is entitlement.
Clearly if even kids that age know its wrong, something's not normal about it.

If i would have been Elon Musk the first thing i would do is deleting Reddit

In the future when she gets raped she'll be asking that same brother to protect her. Presuming he doesn't become a faggot (likely from having a whore older sister)

Look at the comments, 'the entitlement'
Lol Anything anti-whore is entitlement.
Clearly if even kids that age know its wrong, something's not normal about it.
jfl even a faggy 9 year old nigga knows that something's wrong but no, it has to be le heckin' evil slut shamerinoooo