Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Older People Treat Incels Better

incelastronaut

incelastronaut

Greycel
It has always been my experience that older people treat me better than people my age or those younger than me. Especially people 40+ in my experience have treated me better than anyone else. It seems like through age they become more mature and can appreciate people for qualities other than physical. It's also possible now that they are no longer active in the sexual marketplace they do not feel the need to judge people on their attractiveness as much. I'm wondering if this has been anyone else's experience here?

Lucky you, to me they usually still have the minds of their former youth selves. I still get ridiculed by both young and old alike for my appearance

older women treat incels better after menopause, since they aren't fertile and don't fear being impregnated by your genes.
they also start seeing you as an ugly child, rather than a peer, and feel pity for you as an unthreatening monster.

probably older men already have offspring and don't see you as a threat, as their life has more or less been a success.
If not, they've given up.
either way, they don't bully incels because they don't need to impress anyone.

i don't think it has anything to do with wisdom with age and appreciating your true character, etc.
They're off the sexual marketplace so you're no longer an annoyance/easy target.

They do. Even the females. You should see how the women at work in the 40-70 range treat me compared to the girls in their 20s. It’s laughable but real life black pill.

Nobody treats incels good, they just pity us

Yeah pretty much. They see your ugliness, but they know they are decaying and deteriorating themselves as well,

:feelsokman: Thank you for explaining what I was too lazy to
yours is more succinct.

i would have just empty quoted it, tbh, but the slowness of the site makes me unable to see previous comments while i'm typing mine out.

I think it's just because they've been less demoralised

Ah, that's why I didn't get notified. So it's not just me the site is slow for

oh, that's b/c i didn't see your comment until after i posted.
you were saying the same thing more concisely, so i edited it in.

True
Also @chudur-budur was very enlightened about this.

older women treat incels better after menopause, since they aren't fertile and don't fear being impregnated by your genes.
they also start seeing you as an ugly child, rather than a peer, and feel pity for you as an unthreatening monster.

probably older men already have offspring and don't see you as a threat, as their life has more or less been a success.
If not, they've given up.
either way, they don't bully incels because they don't need to impress anyone.

i don't think it has anything to do with wisdom with age and appreciating your true character, etc.
My experience has been that they have treated me with genuine respect not pity. They seem to more interested with my career/life pursuits as if they have a broader view on life compared with the much more myopic view of people my age.

If they see me as a unthreatening monster why do they engage with me at all. Would they not just avoid me, what possible reason would they have to interact. Maybe it's possible it's some maternal instinct seeing a vulnerable "child".

My experience has been that they have treated me with genuine respect not pity. They seem to more interested with my career/life pursuits as if they have a broader view on life compared with the much more myopic view of people my age.

If they see me as a unthreatening monster why do they engage with me at all. Would they not just avoid me, what possible reason would they have to interact. Maybe it's possible it's some maternal instinct seeing a vulnerable "child".
what relation are they to you?
they can't be interested in every stranger they come by.
what context are you having these conversations?
and yes, she may see you as a surrogate child.

what relation are they to you?
they can't be interested in every stranger they come by.
what context are you having these conversations?
and yes, she may see you as a surrogate child.
These conversations would happen at my old place of work and also a lot at university.
They treat depending on the way you dress.
I have a notoriously bad wardrobe so that can't be it. Maybe I'm just a threadcel to my peers :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
These conversations would happen at my old place of work and also a lot at university.

idk, i noticed that old people treat me better too.
some of them are senile and lonely.
an old lady talked to me at a bookstore while i was a captive audience waiting in line.

my professors were of course obliged to speak to me and if you talk about interesting concepts, then it doesn't matter whether the participants are ugly.

a lot of the meanness you get comes from sexual dynamics so once those are out of the picture, there's no reason to treat you like shit.

but it's too charitable to say that old foids are capable of seeing your character and true value though. they're still the same foids as they were, just older.

Last edited:
They're off the sexual marketplace so you're no longer an annoyance/easy target.
plus you're right, most old people threats not only incels, but many groups which young normies often appears would drag somebody through mud

no old foids = karen

old male see you autistic failure and hunt you hard they are the ones that are your bo$$ and landlords , they just are weak and ugly too because agepill

It has always been my experience that older people treat me better than people my age or those younger than me. Especially people 40+ in my experience have treated me better than anyone else. It seems like through age they become more mature and can appreciate people for qualities other than physical. It's also possible now that they are no longer active in the sexual marketplace they do not feel the need to judge people on their attractiveness as much. I'm wondering if this has been anyone else's experience here?
Im an incel and my family treats me like fucking shit. I mean they've come close to literary kill myselff. All 40+ year olds

I've noticed this too, when on walks in the park the only people that wave or nod at me are old