Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Older people on facebook are cancer

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
All i see on older people's Facebook are this type of shit

>one of their family members posts a picture of their kid nephew grandson etc and an older person will respond "SO HANDSOME FUTURE STAR MALE MODEL" mind you the kid could be a acid faced -1/10 repulsive side show freak

>posts those typical "YAA ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WORK HARD NEVER GIVE UP HAVE THE FAITH AND U CAN SUCCEED" type bullshit bluepilled motivational pictures

>posts those stupid fucking dog videos like "TEN TOP WACKIEST DOG MOMENTS LULLLZZZ LOLOLOL LAWLZ SOO FUNNY HERRR DERRR LEE PUPPERINO DOGGO"

What amuses me about elders in Facecuck is the alternance of pathetic cute stuff like puppies and toddlers, and outbursts of pure evilness like a boat full of africans coming to Europe sinks: "fuck them, blacks better die"

What amuses me about elders in Facecuck is the alternance of pathetic cute stuff like puppies and toddlers, and outbursts of pure evilness like a boat full of africans coming to Europe sinks: "fuck them, blacks better die"
JFL @ CUCKservitive boomers. They're so hypocritial

Boomers are fucking retarded, with their hard work and you can achieve anything memes, and my favourite "Just go out and talk to girls br0" posts.

Boomers are fucking retarded, with their hard work and you can achieve anything memes, and my favourite "Just go out and talk to girls br0" posts.
right "br0 oh you wanna shoot fire balls from your hands br0 then just work hard br0 and shoot fire balls from ur hands br0 its not that hard br0 anything is possible br0 BR0 BR0 BR000"
Infact i planned to rope within the next 2 years. I'm 38 now.
you should. don't keep suffering in your dark existence

> r/oldpeoplefacebook
Cucc

You know I read an article about regrets in life and one of them was working too hard haha. Why even bother slaving away for some rich jew to make him even more rich

the funniest people are the ones who have mountains/lakes/forests as profile picture :feelskek::feelskek:

and be sure if a father has it, his daughters are whoring around the city

the funniest people are the ones who have mountains/lakes/forests are profile picture :feelskek::feelskek:

and be sure if a father has it, his daughters are whoring around the city

Old people shouldnt be allowed to own computers

they are just hiding their sad fucking face just in case that nobody will ever recognize them in the street

and avoid the famous Ohh you're the father of Stacy, l had a lot of fun with her recently

kek

they are just hiding their sad fucking face just in case that nobody will ever recognize them in the street

and avoid the famous Ohh you're the father of Stacy, l had a lot of fun with her recently

kek
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

these morons dont even understand the concept of facebook

FACEBOOK = FACE + BOOK = YOU SHOW YOUR FACE

it's over for them, totally
Old people are stupid tho

You forget those "Like and share if you see Jesus" or "For every like and share facebook will give 1 dollar to this kid with cancer" pics

You forget those "Like and share if you see Jesus" or "For every like and share facebook will give 1 dollar to this kid with cancer" pics
JFL right like a sharing a fucking picture is gonna cure the kids cancer or someone is gonna donate a dollar. STUPID FUCKING GULLIBLE BOOMER CUCKS

It’s cancer but it’s a utopian paradise compared to the leftist feminist dungheap called Twitter aka Shitter

Cuckbook is cancer. I can't believe people spend more than 30 mins on it.

It’s cancer but it’s a utopian paradise compared to the leftist feminist dungheap called Twitter aka Shitter
True but the people on Facebook are all overly offended sjws that put their entitled 2 cents into everything too

Anyone over 40 is retarded
I'm 56.
I won't touch Facebook.
I hate Cucks. I hate Liberals. I hate people that follow the crowd. I hate Anti-Fascists. I hate people that do good for their enemies.