Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Older parents more likely to have ugly children (especially fathers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date

How old were your parents when they had you? (Use the oldest parent for the poll)

• Total voters
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-

"...one anthropologist from Vienna University stated that "someone born to a father of 22 is already 5%-10% more attractive than a 40-year-old father and the difference grows with the age gap". That's science for you: brutal."

Blackpilled guardian JFL.

I can't find much information on how the age of mothers affects the aesthetic features of her child, but it is common knowledge that the risk of down syndrome and other birth defects increase with the mother's age, with physical features suffering as a secondary effect.

For reference, both my parents were in their late 30's when they had me, and I'm curious to see if there is a trend of .is users having older parents.

"...one anthropologist from Vienna University stated that "someone born to a father of 22 is already 5%-10% more attractive than a 40-year-old father and the difference grows with the age gap". That's science for you: brutal."

Blackpilled guardian JFL.

I can't find much information on how the age of mothers affects the aesthetic features of her child, but it is common knowledge that the risk of down syndrome and other birth defects increase with the mother's age, with physical features suffering as a secondary effect.

For reference, both my parents were in their late 30's when they had me, and I'm curious to see if there is a trend of .is users having older parents.
sometimes, the guardian posts the most based blackpill stuff and the guardian also posts the most foid-worshipping shit i have ever seen
theguardian is very bipolar :feelsUgh:

sometimes, the guardian posts the most based blackpill stuff and the guardian also posts the most foid-worshipping shit i have ever seen
theguardian is very bipolar :feelsUgh:
Yeah, I'm not usually a big fan of the guardian, but it's always good to get your news from multiple sources, especially when you are young and your political opinions are still developing like me.

My mom had me at an age like 17, 18, 20 or some age like that, don’t really know the exact age but it was at some young age I think.

My mom had me at 41.

I was not supposed to be born.

Mother had me at 20, father was similar age.

Both mother and father were fairly attractive but I lost the genetic lottery. Later had a half-sister and not only did she possess attractive, neotenic features but she grew to be about 6'3''. That alone should have been my first indication that life is inherently unfair and luck-based long ago.

My mom had me pretty late (I'm the youngest child) so that explains why both of my siblings are much better looking than me.

It's over, the cards were stacked against me from the very start.

Well. My father was 43 and my mother was 32 back then.
I agree with the tittle. But I also think it's all about genetics still. My mother is ugly and short. My father isn't Chad and bald.

My dad had me at 37 and my mom at 23

It is genetics not age.
fucking 40 white foid is better than fucking 20 curry

Dad was 36 I guess mom was 29 I have 3 older brothers

Mother had me at 20, father was similar age.

Both mother and father were fairly attractive but I lost the genetic lottery. Later had a half-sister and not only did she possess attractive, neotenic features but she grew to be about 6'3''. That alone should have been my first indication that life is inherently unfair and luck-based long ago.
Holy shit, that is some bad luck. I hope things get better for you brocel :feelsaww:

Well. My father was 43 and my mother was 32 back then.
I agree with the tittle. But I also think it's all about genetics still. My mother is ugly and short. My father isn't Chad and bald.
Yes it is about genetics, but your father was 43. It is about how those genetics are developed. For example if you had the genes to grow to 6 foot, but you were born 2 months prematurely, you probably won't reach that height. (idk how realistic that scenario is, just using it hypothetically)
I am 30+ wizardcel now. :feelsclown:
Remember, you peak in your 30's. Remember to shower!!!

Shiiiiiit man.....

It's probably because incel-tier fathers can only have children with foids way past 30, when they're ready to settle for anything. While those fathers who creampie a foid full of desire at 20, usually are sexually desireable. There was the same article about how the age of virginity loss is genetic, similar correlation.

Well seeing as this place is fakecels.is how much credence can you give to the results.

My dad was 39 when I was born

For example if you had the genes to grow to 6 foot, but you were born 2 months prematurely, you probably won't reach that height. (idk how realistic that scenario is, just using it hypothetically)
I dunno. My mother is fucking short, 158/5'2. And father is almost 6'/183. But. He and his brother are my tallest relatives. So, I don't think their hypothetical son could be taller than me if they both became 20 and had him at that age.

My mom had me at an age like 17, 18, 20 or some age like that, don’t really know the exact age but it was at some young age I think.
You had the fakecel smell from the first time I saw you guess this confirms it

Both parents were 18 when they had me.

that pic is edited and not at all what I look like irl
If you saw what I actually looked like, you’d see why I’m posting here
Fair enough……:feelsbadman:

Mom 38 and dad 43 :feelsree::feelsree:

They were relatively good looking when young too but I turned out an ugly fuck, I was also born with autism :feelsUnreal: