Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

older incels?

W

whenthefck

Greycel
So I'm a bit of an older incel. Whats the norm age of an incel? Do 65 yr old incels exist ?

Bro.. You're 65? just fuck if true

probably larp but still, I can't imagine going over 40 ngl

57 years old member = @FrustratedWhiteMale
i dont know if its real tho, seems a bit fishy.

The age range on this site is 14-57. Most people seem to be in their twenties here.

How old are you? I think the oldest here is 57 years old.

The average oldcels are in their 30's and 40's, me being one of em at age 31. But if you're talking about senior citizen I'm not quite sure if their is anyone like that here, the closest would be @FrustratedWhiteMale being 57 not quite a senior, but the closest out of all of us.

you can search to find polls on age, there's plenty of oldcels here but they are not the majority

there was a guy on r/braincels who was 66 years old ded srs

his name was Greg Payne if I remember correctly

There's lots of people older than you here

don't think in our case feeling old has anything to do with actual age... in modern society our values and problems just seem out of place
/WrongTimePeriodCel
we'd all be happier in ancient times

I felt old at 20, 30, 40 and so forth. I even felt old at 13, graduating elementary school.
I felt old in 1981, half way between my birthdate, 1963, and the year 2000.
I felt old going into 1970, 1980, 1990 and so forth. Yes. I still remember 1969. Clearly.

Didn't that guy with the Gru avi claim to be in his 50's. @FailedExperiment41

Maybe he didn't idk

Last edited:
I felt old at 20, 30, 40 and so forth. I even felt old at 13, graduating elementary school.
I felt old in 1981, half way between my birthdate, 1963, and the year 2000.
I felt old going into 1970, 1980, 1990 and so forth. Yes. I still remember 1969. Clearly.
The older men get the better the chances become, if what I've heard is correct. You could still lose your virginity to a prostitute your age. It would seal the deal.

Bro.. You're 65? just fuck if true

probably larp but still, I can't imagine going over 40 ngl
half of the users that claimed to be over 50 turned out being larp