Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Older Incel Trait : You're Never Sober

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
I hit a cart when I wake up, I hit a cart right before I start working. I Hit the cart during work. I hit the cart after work. I hit the cart right before I go to bed. If I don't have to work the next day, I mix alcohol and various types of pain killers or muscle relaxers into the mix which gives me a nice little close call that despite bringing me close to death's door, is by far the most effective way of briefly escaping the pain and suffering that is my lonely reality. I then wake up and spend the rest of the day recovering, rehydrating, and being stoned enough to ease the pain of the hangover and stomach soreness from so much throwing up. Then the next day I repeat the cycle, and will continue to do so until my lonely, pointless, painful existence FINALLY ends. That is all.

I only have access to alcohol and psychedelics can't get anything else (I guess there is a local gypsy that sells spice but who the fuck wants that) so alcohol is my choice, I sip it at work, bring a thermos and mix 1/3rd of a bottle with coffe and always take two shots at least when I wake up so I am not too depressed when wageslaving, I spend more on alcohol then I do gas in a month, and it's about equal if not more then I spend on food and I love tasty foods.

I hit a cart when I wake up, I hit a cart right before I start working. I Hit the cart during work. I hit the cart after work. I hit the cart right before I go to bed. If I don't have to work the next day, I mix alcohol and various types of pain killers or muscle relaxers into the mix which gives me a nice little close call that despite bringing me close to death's door, is by far the most effective way of briefly escaping the pain and suffering that is my lonely reality. I then wake up and spend the rest of the day recovering, rehydrating, and being stoned enough to ease the pain of the hangover and stomach soreness from so much throwing up. Then the next day I repeat the cycle, and will continue to do so until my lonely, pointless, painful existence FINALLY ends. That is all.
Fuck that's brutal. I dunno what to even say. I been there but at least try to stay on the weed trail. Experience more with edibles. Try smaller doses of alcohol with more antihistamines. OTOH it depends on your end goal. If you just want to quickly wind down the clock until the pain ends what you're currently doing is probs the best way.

As someone with a liver that's been well tested I do weed, edibles a lot. I also do 2 alcohol free days a week to help my tolerance. Finally I do days with a small amount of alcohol + benadryl (I am super sensitive to it, which is lucky I think). Maybe only twice a week I go hard on alcohol (2 bottles of wine + 6 pack of beer type stuff).

I only have access to alcohol and psychedelics can't get anything else (I guess there is a local gypsy that sells spice but who the fuck wants that) so alcohol is my choice, I sip it at work, bring a thermos and mix 1/3rd of a bottle with coffe and always take two shots at least when I wake up so I am not too depressed when wageslaving, I spend more on alcohol then I do gas in a month, and it's about equal if not more then I spend on food and I love tasty foods.
how much has your weight increased from drinking alcohol daily?

how much has your weight increased from drinking alcohol daily?
The alcohol usually replaces the food, ive never seen a fat alcoholic tbh

Not me. It helped me cope better and feel happier with that drunk feeling. But it's not sustainable, I had to stop the habit and I feel better now.

Just have a couple maybe 3 times a week now. Getting smashed alone in my room at home, especially at weekends made me feel even more depressed.

Do what works for you at this moment in time though.

Have fun copimg .

I will Drink later this day

Brutal, My fkn survival Instincts are to strong for me to end my pathetic life... And drugs cant even relief the pain... Any Substance I take will make me feel x10 worse the next day so I just stay sober and cope a bit with drinking.
Truly never began for us :feelsrope: