Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Older Incel Trait : People Don't Even Care That You're Partially A Gimp

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people ?!?!? They just sit there and play with their phones when you struggle to get through doors with a cane in one hand and stuff you bought in the other, they don't try and help you if you drop something, they never notice when you almost fall down and don't even check to see if you're ok when you do. Went to one of the few decent italian eateries around here and literally struggled and almost fell because of a floor that was either wet or maybe had something greasy spilled on it, and the manager, an older woman who almost looked like she took her job pretty serious, and some little 20 something server never noticed or even cared because they were too busy grabbing each other like some FUCKING LAME AS FUCK VERSION OF BENJAMIN BRADDOCK AND MRS ROBINSON !

WHAT THE FUCK !??! YOU SAW I WAS WALKING WITH A CANE AND YOU SAW I WAS HAVING SOME TROUBLE MOVING AROUND AND YOU NEVER EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT I ALMOST FELL MULTIPLE TIMES TWO FEET FROM WHERE YOU TWO WERE STANDING ! I ALMOST FELL ON MY ASS AND COULD HAVE MADE THINGS WORSE FOR MY ALREADY FUCKED UP KNEES, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY DRY HUMPING EACH OTHER IN FULL VIEW OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO FUCKING EAT !!!! FUCK !!!

I motherfucking swear man, I might end up returning a hardcore tactical walking stick collection I spend a big chunk of change on because of shit like this. Too much temptation. Too much motherfucking temptation...

Over for gimping canecels

Last edited:
So you been treated like this since you were 12?
I was bullied as a kid yeah, but meant that I learned at that age how self absorbed and selfish people can be, not giving one thought to how their actions or words could affect others in the long term.

Its all for my Sake ! "

This world is cruel , you have to be cruel Back or you will get shitted on .