Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oldchad Hobo Begs Me for Change

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

Just had some fucking 6’3”, old, white homeless dude with a can opener for a jawline ask me for change. I told him I don’t carry cash (lie) and walked swiftly so I didn’t get shanked (the junkies around here are known to be randomly violent, so you wanna stay away).

>I don’t give a fuck that you’re old
>I don’t give a fuck that you’re cold
>I don’t give a fuck that you’re poor

I guarantee this dude has probably fucked a thousand sluts back in the day and probably had a million more opportunities in life than me. He probably would’ve bullied me back in the day, and now he’s asking me for cash like I’m his buddy. I bet this fuck is where he is because he made all the short-sighted, fun decisions while I did everything right my whole life and barely got shit for it.

This old dude has lived his life, and now he wants to mooch off of mine to keep living. You got the energy to walk around downtown all day asking for cash, you got the energy to flip burgers at McDicks.

I’m tired of being mogged by homeless dudes. I’m tired of being envious of hobos. I’m tired of watching dudes who got a better hand than me in life shooting dope on the sidewalk. I’m tired of the police around here not giving a fuck about any of it.

I wish I lived in the fucking Rambo universe, and Sylvester Stallone is being hassled by some beat cop for being a drifter instead of getting a modeling deal and sleeping with some rich oil tycoon’s daughter because he’s one of the hot hobos. If only the real world worked that way.

Why couldn’t I be lucky?

so much chads with good upbringings fucking it all up.

I had the same thing happen to me one time, except I actually tried being nice to the guy, only to learn he was a fag who fucked his life up by drugs

by his face he was a failed chad cos drugs, and had gfs and shit (which he did)

Just had some fucking 6’3”, old, white homeless dude with a can opener for a jawline ask me for change. I told him I don’t carry cash (lie) and walked swiftly so I didn’t get shanked (the junkies around here are known to be randomly violent, so you wanna stay away).

I guarantee this dude has probably fucked a thousand sluts back in the day and probably had a million more opportunities in life than me. He probably would’ve bullied me back in the day, and now he’s asking me for cash like I’m his buddy. I bet this fuck is where he is because he made all the short-sighted, fun decisions while I did everything right my whole life and barely got shit for it.

This old dude has lived his life, and now he wants to mooch off of mine to keep living. You got the energy to walk around downtown all day asking for cash, you got the energy to flip burgers at McDicks.

I’m tired of being mogged by homeless dudes. I’m tired of being envious of hobos. I’m tired of watching dudes who got a better hand than me in life shooting dope on the sidewalk. I’m tired of the police around here not giving a fuck about any of it.

I wish I lived in the fucking Rambo universe, and Sylvester Stallone is being hassled by some beat cop for being a drifter instead of getting a modeling deal and sleeping with some rich oil tycoon’s daughter because he’s one of the hot hobos. If only the real world worked that way.

Why couldn’t I be lucky?
Same thing happened to me a few years ago, I havent seen a homeless person since btw.

Ok so i was walking outside on my way to the store, Out of nowhere this romanian chad comes out of nowhere, He says he needs money, I say i dont have cash, I then say sorry and leave, Later 5 min he has returned to ask for my cash which i dont have, I have a credit card. He then touched my arm, I got suprised and left the scene, To get away from him, I was at the soda booth about to pickup soda, I hid behind some shelves waiting for dude to leave, When i didnt see him anymore i went back and finished my shopping, When i left the fucking shop, He was back again, I ended up yelling loud, Leave me alone, He took off started running as people saw this.

The rest of the day i was shaky because i felt like he could be anywhere.

I had the same thing happen to me one time, except I actually tried being nice to the guy, only to learn he was a fag who fucked his life up by drugs

by his face he was a failed chad cos drugs, and had gfs and shit (which he did)
People who sympathize with the homeless usually don’t deal with them. I have sympathy for the children, the elderly, and the disabled. But most of them are alcholics, drug addicts, felons, or women who let themselves get knocked up by deadbeats.

Like bitch, I don’t give a fuck that you’re a single mother. Should’ve closed your legs. I only take pity on your poor child who picked the wrong vessel to inhabit with his soul.

All that
>Personality teehee
Shit goes out the window when you realize even homeless junkies get laid if they’re hot. I know a sorority bitch that fucked a tall, muscled out homeless methhead while on vacation in New Orleans. We’re all monkeys just living by our monkey brains. There is no love.

People who sympathize with the homeless usually don’t deal with them. I have sympathy for the children, the elderly, and the disabled. But most of them are alcholics, drug addicts, felons, or women who let themselves get knocked up by deadbeats.

Like bitch, I don’t give a fuck that you’re a single mother. Should’ve closed your legs. I only take pity on your poor child who picked the wrong vessel to inhabit with his soul.

All that
>Personality teehee
Shit goes out the window when you realize even homeless junkies get laid if they’re hot. I know a sorority bitch that fucked a tall, muscled out homeless methhead while on vacation in New Orleans. We’re all monkeys just living by our monkey brains. There is no love.
This.

I hope his dick was jewed. I take solace in the fact that there's chads out there who can't live their life to the fullest because they were circumcised like me.

I hope his dick was jewed. I take solace in the fact that there's chads out there who can't live their life to the fullest because they were circumcised like me.
Likely was. The inescapable punishment of all Americans.

You should have given him change equal to the number of millimeters length his ramus is.

Why couldn’t I be lucky?
Next time that happened and it will
Just think of this song

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQvWA8rUH0

We have our own problems to deal with.

Nothing pisses me off more than a failed chad... imagine being born with God-genetics and being able to do whatever you want and still fucking it all up.

i hate the homeless. They are normie sexhavers who would've bullied me given the chance. Now i legit cant even go to the store to buy some goyslop without being annoyed by some sexhaver. I was legit in the store, they try making us feel sorry for us by inconveniencing us at places where we buy goyslop. These druggies are probably on welfare with apartments asking for some extra money because they used it all on dope.

State mandatory euthanasia for all homeless people. (in video game)