Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcels, Where Were You On 9/11?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Within the United States, it's a common thing for people who were old enough at the time to remember where they were exactly on 9/11, due to it being such a groundbreaking occurrence.

My parents told me they had a family-friend over staying, and that my mom recalled getting a call from her friend about the first plane hitting the tower, which at the time everyone assumed was an accident of some kind. They also both saw the second plane hit the towers live on TV, which they say was literally "ingrained" into their heads.

Apparently, they found out that same week(probably a few days after) that the (((IVF))) treatment they were using to conceive me was "working" jfl, ain't that ironic. :society:

They also recall eventually all the phone-signals going down, due to everyone in the country trying to contact one another.

I wonder if(when) we will experience something like this again within our lifetimes? It's been the speculation of many such things, like in Tom Clancy's The Division iirc

Tagging some oldcels:
@based_meme @nice_try @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @The Enforcer @incelerated @Jamal Niggerlips II @Subhuman Niceguy @wereq @Emba @Defetivecuckachu

I was 5 years old. Brutal.

on the toilet taking a violent shit after eating something that made me sick

I was one year old when 9/11 happened

what year did it happen

I wasn't birthed yet, but my mom said she saw it on TV and i think my dad was at work

Wasn't even around.

I didn't exist back then

Struggling to walk.

I was eating dorito when fone ring
>Twin Towers is dead
>No

I was not born yet.

Within the United States, it's a common thing for people who were old enough at the time to remember where they were exactly on 9/11, due to it being such a groundbreaking occurrence.

My parents told me they had a family-friend over staying, and that my mom recalled getting a call from her friend about the first plane hitting the tower, which at the time everyone assumed was an accident of some kind. They also both saw the second plane hit the towers live on TV, which they say was literally "ingrained" into their heads.

Apparently, they found out that same week(probably a few days after) that the (((IVF))) treatment they were using to conceive me was "working" jfl, ain't that ironic. :society:

They also recall eventually all the phone-signals going down, due to everyone in the country trying to contact one another.

I wonder if(when) we will experience something like this again within our lifetimes? It's been the speculation of many such things, like in Tom Clancy's The Division iirc

Tagging some oldcels:
@based_meme @nice_try @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @The Enforcer @incelerated @Jamal Niggerlips II @Subhuman Niceguy @wereq @Emba @Defetivecuckachu
I was 21 years old and in my large trophy room with a smooth wooden floor and my father’s animal heads all around standing or sitting at my old computer at the time and talking with my still living father about the attacks.

I not too long after emailed my now former trucel little buddy about it and he messaged me back that someone was going to pay.

Little did we know at the time that it was simply a false flag carried out by Israel and the Bush administration to expand world Jewry’s control over the Middle East and eliminate more of its enemies.

I don't remember. Probably was asleep.

But I remember a couple years later I was in middle school and worried that america would attack Iran too just because.

Was a senior in high school when I got the news. My first thought was, "it was a matter of time." Whatever you believe about who planned and did it - Israel, OBL, the Wahabis, the deep state, all of the above - American imperialism was bound to experience a whiplash some time or another. You can't keep destroying people's countries and homes through wars (direct or proxy), puppet governments, and various other plots of hostile takeovers to exploit their resources, and then expect nothing to happen to you as a result.

I was at home in my room (incel trait).
My mom told me to turn on the TV.

I wasn't around at the time. Like most people on that fateful day, my parents watched it develop live on TV while they were at work.

Yeah, I remember that moment 100%.

I was part way through my engineering degree (in New Zealand.) I had one of those bedside alarm clock radios with red digital numbers telling you the time. It went BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP every morning at 6am, and when I smacked the button to stop the beeping, it would switch onto the public radio classical music station. There's always a 6am news bulletin, it used to be the BBC World Service news. I usually sleep through that until there's another BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP a few minutes later. But that morning the news went "... the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York have collapsed, hours after aircraft were flown into them in what is believed to be a terrorist attack..."

I remember instantly reacting with disbelief. "What?" "That can't be right. There's no way that could happen. Maybe a private Cessna got lost in the fog and crashed into a building, there's broken glass on the street, and everyone is just freaking out and overreacting?"

So then I switched on my 14" CRT tube TV, and the very first thing I saw was the footage of the second plane coming in. It was all several hours old by then and the news people were talking about it in the past tense.

My parents.... also both saw the second plane hit the towers live on TV, which they say was literally "ingrained" into their heads.

Yeah, I can imagine that would be a pretty fucked up moment.

Mixed feelings about the whole thing. Of course the death of even one person who doesn't want to die is a tragedy.

And on the other hand, 3,000-ish people killed on 9/11 is relatively small, in the whole world-wide panoply of horrors that regularly kill much larger numbers of innocent people just for the hell of it. But most of the time they are brown people somewhere far away, and there aren't 500 live camera angles on it making it real for a whole generation of western viewers. And of course USA has a huge blue water navy and the ability to take revenge anywhere in the world. So 9/11 became the big moment that set the policy and direction for 20 years of wars and world events.

We'll know it when we see it I guess?

In terms of live televised spectacles, the fire in the Ostsnkino Tower in Moscow and then the crash of the Concorde at Paris seemed big and horrible in the pre-9/11 era.

The "Boxing Day Tsunami" killed about 200,000 people, but again they were mostly brown people in shithole countries, there was little sensational tv footage to keep it in the news cycle, and it was a natural disaster not some enemy villain's fault. So it was easy to say "oh no, that's terrible" and then move on.

People who like talking about war, seem to love saying the situation right now with Israel/Iran and Russia/Ukraine could blow up into WW3. I hope they're wrong?

Tagging some oldcels:
:feelsokman: I always appreciate a tag, tanks mang.

Last edited:
I was watching 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' on VHS in my parents' living room. My dad wanted to watch the news.

I was having A Space Odyssey and arguing with my computer Hal, about why can't I have any toast with my eggs.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Great movie anyways, might watch later
I don't remember. Probably was asleep.
Ye makes sense, but wouldn't your parents have spoken about it the next day at all? Or just heard about it in general
But I remember a couple years later I was in middle school and worried that america would attack Iran too just because.
Yeah that's the thing & part of the reason I firmly think it was an "inside job" or they knew it would happen but ignored it as an excuse to wage more war for (((them)))
Was a senior in high school when I got the news.
Geez, kinda crazy to think whilst I wasn't even alive, you were just me only some years back(I graduated in 2020)
My first thought was, "it was a matter of time." Whatever you believe about who planned and did it - Israel, OBL, the Wahabis, the deep state, all of the above - American imperialism was bound to experience a whiplash some time or another. You can't keep destroying people's countries and homes through wars (direct or proxy), puppet governments, and various other plots of hostile takeovers to exploit their resources, and then expect nothing to happen to you as a result.
Personally, I believe it was an inside job in someway, there's plenty of solid reasoning to prove so.

But yeah, I see your point.
I was at home in my room (incel trait).
My mom told me to turn on the TV.
did she call you?

I was inside the pentagon

When it struck, Shit was loud

I was having A Space Odyssey and arguing with my computer Hal, about why can't I have any toast with my eggs.
OPEN THE POD BAY DOOR @Emba!

Back in 2001, I was a collegecel. When 911 happened, I was in my room feeling depressed because my college crush was going out with a Chadlite classmate.

:cryfeels: :blackpill: :foidSoy::chad:

I came back from school and was surprised to see tall buildings getting blown up with (fake cgi) planes flying into it. I still remember that stressful feeling i guess that's how people must felt when ww2 started. We really thought there will be a ww3 now.

Back then I used to watch Pokémon and Dragon Ball z every morning. I think that day Vegeta was about to be super saiyan. So I was super annoyed they were showing the news instead (this was on September 12 though since we are 1 day ahead).

It was also annoying that there was rolling coverage of this shit for several weeks for something that happened in another country. For spite I supported Osama Bin Laden

actually was attending thERapy session as it happened. bright sunny day here in germany

Was in a library using the internet.
They were exaggerating the death toll from the get go. I knew that this was the end of peace and that they'd use it as an excuse to do what they like forever.
My life had already gone to shit by then.
2000 had been probably the worst year of my life.

Last edited:
I was 20 and had my wisdom teeth removed as it was happening. I don't remember anything that day except some retard from a wrestling board messaged me 200 times saying the world was ending.

I was in high school and I couldn't understand why a lot of female students were crying even if they didn't lose family members in the attack. I was in a daze trying to understand these normies and their reaction. I was like... OK you were attacked, go hit the one responsible. Don't cry like babies.

I also remember an old teacher who was working past her retirement blame it on the Soviet commies... one of those crazy old bats who thinks there's commies hiding under every rock and they're the big bad. This crazy teacher on a separate occasion, suspected me of being a Chinese spy... because my written English is very good, my quiet attitude, how I don't behave like a typical normie... and of course she was insinuating I'm really older than I look. Yeah... Asian stereotype... we look 18 when we're really 30...

Last edited:
At school, came home to watch the second tower go kaput on my 14" TV.

I was at school and we got dismissed from school shortly after it started. I just remember my parents and the other adults were all freaking out and I was just happy to go home and play video games.

not a oldcel but me personally, one year old me was slaying in the crib playing with my ABC wooden blocks.

I was in middle school, watching the news in the classroom and laughing to be edgy :society:

I was 21 years old and in my large trophy room with a smooth wooden floor and my father’s animal heads all around standing or sitting at my old computer at the time and talking with my still living father about the attacks.

I not too long after emailed my now former trucel little buddy about it and he messaged me back that someone was going to pay.

Little did we know at the time that it was simply a false flag carried out by Israel and the Bush administration to expand world Jewry’s control over the Middle East and eliminate more of its enemies.
Hows the retirement home?

I was 5 and half years old, when my mother received the news from some relatives across the states.

I don’t remember the news but I remember people talking about it in school the next day. I didnt really care because it was jew york and only rats live there

10. Would have been 11 a month after

i was -2 years old was still a sperm

was over at a friends house and watched german tv go nuts about it.

I was 8