Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Oldcels targeted in string of violent muggings in the Bronx. Can you guess who did it?

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
A cruel robber has roughed up and mugged seven elderly men in the Bronx since May, including some who were assaulted and threatened with weapons, cops said.

The most recent victim was a 90-year-old, who was targeted inside his building at Cruger Avenue and Pelham Parkway South at around 5:10 p.m. Sept. 22.

The crook was captured on video coming up behind the man and pickpocketing him, taking his cell phone and wallet holding $150, cops said.

The footage, released this week, shows the suspect rifling through the senior’s pockets — without him knowing until the suspect started to make a run for it.

The nonagenarian appeared to take off after him before the clip cut off.

Days earlier, the suspect approached a 66-year-old man from behind as he got off a BX19 bus at the corner of Third Avenue and East 149th Street in Mott Haven around 8 p.m. Sept. 18, according to cops.

He then pushed the victim to the ground, displayed a knife and snatched his cell phone and wallet, containing his personal information, from his shirt before fleeing, police said.

The victim refused medical attention for minor injuries.

The previous day around 3 p.m., the suspect came up behind a 72-year-old man at Grand Avenue and West 190th Street in Fordham Manor, pushed him to the ground and displayed a knife before snatching the victim’s wallet, cops said.

The senior refused medical attention for a minor injury to his hands and mouth.

A day earlier around 1:20 a.m., a 68-year-old man was walking in front of a residential building at Grand Avenue and West 190th Street in Fordham Manor when the mugger came up behind him and hit him in the back of the head, causing him to fall to the ground, police said.

Once the victim was on the ground, the suspect grabbed his wallet, before fleeing north on Evergreen Avenue toward East 172nd Street.

The victim suffered bruising on his face, but he too refused medical attention.

On Sept. 12, the 78-year-old victim was in front of his apartment at Barker Avenue and Thwaites Place in Allerton when the suspect suddenly pushed him to the ground from behind and swiped $20 from his pockets, cops said.

The assailant then ran off, heading south on Barker Avenue toward Thwaites Place.

The septuagenarian refused medical attention for minor cuts on both arms.

The robber also targeted a 76-year-old man around 9 p.m. Sept. 8, at Webb Avenue and West 197th Street in Kingsbridge Heights, cops said.

The senior was walking up the stairs of his apartment building when the suspect suddenly pushed him against the wall, causing him to bang his head, authorities said.

He relieved the victim of $40 before bolting, cops said.

The victim refused medical attention.

The mugger found his first victim, a 79-year-old man, back on May 3 around 5:25 p.m. inside a building at Holland and Brady avenues in Pelham Parkway, cops said.

The suspect came up behind the elderly man and placed a knife against his throat while demanding his money, authorities said.

He then swiped $3,000 from the victim’s pockets before fleeing, police said.

The victim did not report any injuries.

No, I can't guess who did it. Is there something I'm not getting?

No, I can't guess who did it. Is there something I'm not getting?
C'mon jfl you know what I mean. Guess the description/appearance/phenotype of the kind of upstanding gentlemen who would do something like mug a helpless oldcel

Last edited:
C'mon jfl you know what I mean. Guess the description/appearance/phenotype of the kind of upstanding gentlemen who would do something like mug a helpless oldcel

They don't describe the assailant. And the only picture has him in a mask and ballcap.

They don't describe the assailant. And the only picture has him in a mask and ballcap.
Jfl are you aspie? The joke is that the robber is black. Do I really have to explain it... :feelsseriously:

Are you aspie? The joke was that the robber is black :feelsseriously:

I didn't get that. If the article said he was a black man then maybe.

The US is doomed because of boomers like you

There's a million different kinds of racism on Incels.is. I'm supposed to just guess who people hate? We're an angry forum. It could be anybody.

I didn't get that. If the article said he was a black man then maybe.
He's probably either black, dark skinned spic, or both. You don't need the article to tell you that. You can clearly see it

#thanksjews for bringing them here

He's probably either black, dark skinned spic, or both. You don't need the article to tell you that. You can clearly see it

But Black and Mexican are two different ethnicities, so I still only have a 50/50 shot.

AYO DAS RAYCIS

Let's be honest, he is probably black. Also not all Hispanics are Mexican you bigot

Then I have even worse chances. Black + however many different kinds of Mexican there are.

Basketball americans strike again

Thats easy: it was a Dindunuffin

despite being only 13% of the population

He then swiped $3,000 from the victim’s pockets before fleeing, police said.
Silly boomers still carrying cash, this is the real problem here