Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcels! I'm 25 ! Give me advice!

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I turned 25 last month.
I'm a khhv who has gotten used and abused as emotional tampons by foids.
I've had a single semi-success in the romance department. Didn't even kiss or hold hands. It started breaking apart when her friends started making fun of me for not being chad.
I have an IT degree. My parents are well off, so money is not a problem. But they're aging. I'm also an ethnic living in ethnic land.
I'm working on a hobbymaxx project which will determine if I have hopes for ascension or not.

I also workout daily and maintain a fat% between 15 to 20. It went up during lockdown. I'm norwooding, but I dress well. And I'm doing PRP treatments. I'm currently a NEET.

I am super tired and zero reasons to live. Other than said project and my need for revenge against society.

Please give me all the advice you wish you had at 25.

Does the meme in your signature actually represent your views?

die

I'm not joking

Oh right, cool if it works I guess
die

I'm not joking
21221.jpg

> 25, IT degree, rich parents...

Move to a country where prostitution is legal and where you could work as a software engineer. Maybe the Netherlands or Belgium.

> 25, IT degree, rich parents...

Move to a country where prostitution is legal and where you could work as a software engineer. Maybe the Netherlands or Belgium.
This. Absolutely follow this OP.

just LDAR. there is no reason to do something productive as an oldcel.

If you have the money and an IT degree, try locationmaxxing. Perhaps to a third world country where you could live a good standard with less money and the women or more traditional and concerned more about financial security and less about looks. If SEAmaxxing, this applies there. South America could also be an option. Maybe you could even work remotely?

Norwooding is something which bothers youngcels more, it's not really as much an issue as you get older. If it's too bad, rather crop your hair short or shave it. But you will need a fit and lean physique to pull off that look.

Work on training at the gym with a proper program, heavier weights, focus on the compound lifts, less cardio (for now) high protein diet but don't do any heavy bulking, enough food to still have energy in the gym. Once you've built up some decent muscle naturally, then diet down so you have a leaner face. Focus on lateral raises to widen shoulders and don't do shrugs if you go with the lean look.

Last edited:
This sounds like it was a serious shit-storm, what the hell happened here?

You're not doing something wrong, you're being something wrong.

Teencels here be like "you're an oldcel yourself, bro."

I'm currently a NEET
You have a decent incel degree so you should be able to get a somewhat incel friendly job. If you cant code well you can just codemaxx for a while and then get one. The only thing worse than being an oldcel is being a NEET oldcel in your parents house.