Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcels here are hyprocrites and retarded

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Disguising as a normie 24/7. Guitar player cel.
★★★★★
Why do most 25+ people here think being young = fakecel?

'' youre young you can still ascend''
''you still have time, youre a fakecel''
''youre probably some fakecel zoomer'' to a guy with 4k+ posts in 3 months

Like you werent young yourself 10 years ago?
A incel is incel, whether 16 or 87. Still incel

Light incel, dark incel, faux incel, real incel
Rich incel, poor incel, house incel, field incel
Still incel, still incel

A lotta them act like older generations thinking they're better than younger generations

damn i cant believe im agreeing with this nigga

They're seething because we won't undergo the self humiliation ritual of cold approaching girls in our college/workplace

but most 16 year olds here WILL NOT REMAIN INCELS THE REST OF THEIR LIFES, THAT IS THE ISSUE. even most under 20 years old. most users here are not truecels like most oldcels are (oldceldom starts at 30 years and being virgin)

Around the age of 19 you can accurately gauge whether you're actually an inkie or not

gold diggers. prostitues are not ascending
ofc rich or wealthy men won't be desired by females if he looks ugly or just average compared how they desire broke criminal Jeremy Meeks, but he won't have any problem with sex because he can pay for it, as much sex as he wants.

but most 16 year olds here WILL NOT REMAIN INCELS THE REST OF THEIR LIFES, THAT IS THE ISSUE. even most under 20 years old. most users here are not truecels like most oldcels are (oldceldom starts at 30 years and being virgin)
Brutal situation :feelscry: im not old like you are but i can imagine How brutal it must be

but most 16 year olds here WILL NOT REMAIN INCELS
that coudlve been said every year, since the ER days. Hypergamy is RAMPANT and will go up. more incels will come
THE REST OF THEIR LIFES, THAT IS THE ISSUE. even most under 20 years old. most users here are not truecels
trucel at 18=trucel at 45. it has no connection with age
like most oldcels are (oldceldom starts at 30 years and being virgin)
yes and guess what? most ''OG'' users left.

Around the age of 19 you can accurately gauge whether you're actually an inkie or not
false. puberty and drastic change ends at 16 or 17. after that only beard and hair can change. MOSTLY. Kids these days are early bloomers

false. puberty and drastic change ends at 16 or 17. after that only beard and hair can change. MOSTLY. Kids these days are early bloomers
You can still be among the outliers who hit a growth spurt at 19 bro!

You can still be among the outliers who hit a growth spurt at 19 bro!
just be outlier and grow 6 inches in a year at 19 theory

In deed, being young does not mean you're a fakecel as we were all incel before we were even born.
But it is true that some young normie wrongely assume they are doomed because of their gene. So if there are fakecel they are more probably young. Being young is just an additional risk factor for poor incel self-diagnosis.
Anyway better not to assume someone is fakecel or not based on his age

In deed, being young does not mean you're a fakecel as we were all incel before we were even born.
But it is true that some young normie wrongely assume they are doomed because of their gene. So if there are fakecel they are more probably young. Being young is just an additional risk factor for poor incel self-diagnosis.
no need for diagnosis, either youre incel or not. the distance bethween normie and chad is so big now, you mostly get girls super easy or you dont at all, the middle is getting more rare and rare

I wouldn't say being young = "fakecel".

I just think that if they're not deformed or disfigured, they still have time to looksmaxx or get in shape or do whatever needs to be done.

It's just too early to give up.

See this thread:

I'm not defending but there's a good chance that a youngcel is deficient in one of these areas:

-dental hygiene
-sun protection
-showering (unironically)
-diet (Fatcel)
-social skills (very often suck ass at this)
-grooming and clothing
-gym routine

Show me a 20 year old who has all of this down. They don't fucking exist.

no need for diagnosis, either youre incel or not. the distance bethween normie and chad is so big now, you mostly get girls super easy or you dont at all, the middle is getting more rare and rare

I'm not defending but there's a good chance that a youngcel is deficient in one of these areas:

-dental hygiene
-sun protection
-diet (Fatcel)
-grooming and clothing
-gym routine

redpill cuck gtfo

-dental hygiene
-sun protection
-diet (Fatcel)
-grooming and clothing
-gym routine

But you're overreacting; I don't know where you live, but the criteria listed are met by the majority of people in their twenties. Expept maybe for gym it is probably a minority but this is normal that majority of people don't fuckin lift weight like a retarded bodybuilder

redpill cuck gtfo
I can smell your breath when you insult me.
But you're overreacting; I don't know where you live, but the criteria listed are met by the majority of people in their twenties. Expept maybe for gym it is probably a minority but this is normal that majority of people don't fuckin lift weight like a retarded bodybuilder
By their 20's perhaps but not likely early 20's.

I'm in my early 30's, and I never said that youngcels were fakecels. :feelsBox:

#notalloldcelsarelikethat

See? I even know some young people speak, like hashtagging.

Just look at the amount of pre 2022 posters there are, there's barely fucking any. Most people post here for a year or two then fuck off after ascending.

I was incel since 0