Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcels - have you experienced this? (Youngcels get in here)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I remember being jealous of some people, and they maxxed out their 20s living a crazy fun sex life, but now they're in their early 30s like me, and they seem to have entered a new phase in their life where they're turning into more of a normiecel, their hot girlfriend has gained weight, they dont seem to be as Chad anymore as they once were, time has finally caught up with them, and my envy for them has died down significantly.

But I do find myself still being envious of younger people who are still peak-maxxing in their 20s and having tons of crazy hot sex while Im just getting older and older. I think what I realize now is that I am envious of the peak relationships and sex people have in the 18-25 age range. Those 7 years are where the best sex happens, everyone in their peak youth and peak sexual conditions, and it is something you cannot ever get back or ever have if you missed out.

I guess I'm aging in a way that appears to me to be above average, I can sometimes chuckle quite hard while looking at people who are younger where the collagen has more or less left their body JFL. Still so over for me that it doesn't really matter though.

Yeah, it is basically addition to so called teenage love pill.

Yeah, it is basically addition to so called teenage love pill.

I never understood the teenage love pill, you would still be living with your parents, you have school commitments, you have other idiots to be around with all day.

To me its the 18-25 range, because the normie has their own place, and is basically able to have crazy hot sex in peak condition youth with their partners, they have money, they can travel together, they can have sex all around the world together, they can do all kinds of crazy shit together. The teen thing is limited because you have no money, live with parents, have school, homework, etc.

I never understood the teenage love pill, you would still be living with your parents, you have school commitments, you have other idiots to be around with all day.

To me its the 18-25 range, because the normie has their own place, and is basically able to have crazy hot sex in peak condition youth with their partners, they have money, they can travel together, they can have sex all around the world together, they can do all kinds of crazy shit together. The teen thing is limited because you have no money, live with parents, have school, homework, etc.
you have a very good point there, it's 18-25 when you get to larp as a serious couple to your family and have the most sex.

and yet... the important 18-30 age interval is precisely when you get screwed the most in this world, as an unexceptional man who isn't financially ready for betabuxxing yet... huh... how strange...

Maybe it was until 10 years ago. You were lucky. Rampant hypergamy now can only fuck up male self esteem

Maybe it was until 10 years ago. You were lucky. Rampant hypergamy now can only fuck up male self esteem
That's an understatement.

A lot of middle aged soyboys were Chad in their teens and twenties, I’ve personally seen this. With age they lose their looks, hair, testosterone, and bodies. This is why they’re so prone to regurgitate bluepill nonsense, they genuinely believe their personalities got them friends and girlfriends back then even though they’re currently in sexless relationships or divorced.

I ubered two rich older guys from a bar on a sat night to a country club who talked about fucking broke young sluts they pickup at bars.

When you get older, if you have money and are in okay shape and a decent face, younger women are so broke now they will fuck for favors/support to offset the fact that you aren't a young hot guy. The uglier / older / fatter you are, the more money you need to get your dick wet.

It's why the economy is as bad as it is: old guys need money to buy young pussy, so they want cheap labor, they don't give a fuck about community and nation as much as they do being a jetset vagina sampler. These guys like to deceive themselves that there isn't a financial incentive, because they don't want to believe it's prostitution; they want to believe "I'm successful and she finds that attractive."

They want to believe they're "loved." They're fucking losers, and the women know it. Her hormones and her cunt want to give it to young ripped Chads for free, because her eggs want to be cracked by genetic beauty, youthful and not dying men. Her retard brain perceives his gym body and height as real power benefitting the future of humanity, and her cunt activates genuinely.

It's all a load of shit though, and proves women are childish and retarded compared to man. There's nothing fantastic about some dickhead who lifts weights every day of the week and is 6'3: he doesn't build society, he doesn't create the pinnacles of culture. It is for this reason women cannot have rights.

The stock of humanity becomes dumber proportionate to women's rights. Becky and Stacy fucking 80 IQ Chad at the bar, doing shots, Instagram curating, doesn't produce a Dante.

Humanity is spiraling out, as Hitler said it would if the Jews won WWII. Into the abyss humanity goes.

Women would steer the earth into the sun if they had the wheel. "It was just so hot, tee hee". We are ruled by insidious Jews and their co-pilot of egotistical cunt women.

Last edited:
younger people who are still peak-maxxing in their 20s and having tons of crazy hot sex
Bro i’m in my peak maxxing 20s and it’s 6 am and im browsing this site :feelskek:

I ubered two rich older guys from a bar on a sat night to a country club who talked about fucking broke young sluts they pickup at bars.

When you get older, if you have money and are in okay shape and a decent face, younger women are so broke now they will fuck for favors/support to offset the fact that you aren't a young hot guy. The uglier / older / fatter you are, the more money you need to get your dick wet.

It's why the economy is as bad as it is: old guys need money to buy young pussy, so they want cheap labor, they don't give a fuck about community and nation as much as they do being a jetset vagina sampler. These guys like to deceive themselves that there isn't a financial incentive, because they don't want to believe it's prostitution; they want to believe "I'm successful and she finds that attractive."

They want to believe they're "loved." They're fucking losers, and the women know it. Her hormones and her cunt want to give it to young ripped Chads for free, because her eggs want to be cracked by genetic beauty, youthful and not dying men. Her retard brain perceives his gym body and height as real power benefitting the future of humanity, and her cunt activates genuinely.

It's all a load of shit though, and proves women are childish and retarded compared to man. There's nothing fantastic about some dickhead who lifts weights every day of the week and is 6'3: he doesn't build society, he doesn't create the pinnacles of culture. It is for this reason women cannot have rights.

The stock of humanity becomes dumber proportionate to women's rights. Becky and Stacy fucking 80 IQ Chad at the bar, doing shots, Instagram curating, doesn't produce a Dante.

Humanity is spiraling out, as Hitler said it would if the Jews won WWII. Into the abyss humanity goes.

Women would steer the earth into the sun if they had the wheel. "It was just so hot, tee hee". We are ruled by insidious Jews and their co-pilot of egotistical cunt women.
High IQ, keep it up!

Bro i’m in my peak maxxing 20s and it’s 6 am and im browsing this site :feelskek:

Thats the scariest thing when you realize you're at peakmaxxed age and still incapable of attracting females.

By "Peakmaxxed" I mean you're at your peak youth/health.
I don't want to hear any copes about how men "peak" at 50, your body starts falling apart physically at 30. Guys in their 20s don't know what this is like until they hit 30+ then they understand... So yes, the PEAKMAXXED for all humans are late teens, early 20s, and if you aren't good enough then, you never will be. This cope shit by being a 50 year old millionaire and claiming thats peak, is fucking delusional, red pilled cope.

Except now more people are starting to live in their parents home after becaue of the economy or something. Now the virgin for females increased and males tripled.

Except now more people are starting to live in their parents home after becaue of the economy or something. Now the virgin for females increased and males tripled.

Yeah but they still have tons of debt despite not paying any rent or mortgage. :what:

Damn brah, you should be an author.

Based af

You give me hope.

I admit I'm not aging as hard as my peers. I appear to be stuck in time. This is a consequence of an ascetic lifestyle (devoid of degenerate influence).

Turning 30 and still a virgin will be the worst feeling in the world. I'll have permanently missed out on youthful partying, sex, and craziness

I cant take threads like this agepill hits harder than a nagasaki bomb

There's no downside to getting older.
-Closer to death.
-Your peers are all rotting.
-Teenagers are irrelevant to you now.
-Females become single mothers, and they begin to hate their lives.
-Nobody pays attention to you anymore.
-Truly hopeless instead of trying to convince yourself to be hopeless.
-People become more blackpilled as they get older, so you don't feel as alienated.

most of the guys at work know that i have 0 females ever interested mainly because when they asked me i told them so.