Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill OLDCELS GTFIH: does anyone remember Darkfalz?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Probably the first incel on the incel forums to ever resemble this forum. Before love-shy.com (a precursor to this forum), he was some troll on alt.support.shyness who hated women and he condoned violence agianst them. He was Austrian and he was infamous on the forum and he had a reputation on those forums for hating women.

Probably the guy who started the anti-woman incel types that we have now. Everyone on the forum hated him, but he would appear a lot.

@SlayerSlayer @Fat Link @Robtical @Alone75 @Emba

Don't remember that particular user. Though I was on love-shy :shock:

Really???
Yeah man, those were brutal days, 2010 or so. My Inceldom affected me mentally much more back then, being surrounded by sexhavers in college and reminded of it daily. Now I don't see people too much so I can keep things off my mind.

Yeah man, those were brutal days, 2010 or so. My Inceldom affected me mentally much more back then, being surrounded by sexhavers in college and reminded of it daily. Now I don't see people too much so I can keep things off my mind.
Are you still suffering?

You had to be really old to be on Usenet back in those days.

He was Austrian
B8c