Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcels can probably confirm that the 90s were not so much better for ugly and non NT men

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I grew up in the 90s and yes there were more looksmatched couples even in Germany yet as a Hapa it never began for me. However thugmaxxed ethnics like Kurds, Arabs and Turks were able to get goldigging German foids,

I agree with you

I don't think it helps though that the entire media is trying to oppose white men and specifically white men dating white women.

At least in the '90s we had a feeling of acceptance from society.

I don't think it helps though that the entire media is trying to oppose white men and specifically white men dating white women.

At least in the '90s we had a feeling of acceptance from society.
No media for your face. And look at what people do, not what they say.

The blackpill is timeless and ancient

No, it wasn't better at all. Most girls still had boyfriends and going out to pubs/clubs was brutal. Only a fakecel will say it was "easier back then".

Depends whether you Are 3/10 or 5/10 standardcel

No, it wasn't better at all. Most girls still had boyfriends and going out to pubs/clubs was brutal. Only a fakecel will say it was "easier back then".
Seconded. When I was in my late teens I went out a lot which was a big mistake. All I got was brutally mogged by German normies

I remember that chads had their little harems,you had to be extremely NT to get anything outside your social circle.Societal pressure for women to be chaste and marry declined since the early 80's.

society was a little less shitty, and there was this wave of optimism, because of new technology like the internet, and not just 24/7 ugliness and nihilisim

however women were already becoming garbage, by the early 2000s they were doing everything they could to simulate today's world, using primitive social networking websites like hi5 or myspace, and trying to make friends in as many neighborhoods/schools as possible in order to find chad and avoid dating the guy next door/classroom

The bar for success was lower. If you were average you would do fine with a bit of effort.

>no social media validation for foids
I'm not an oldcel but it should be plain obvious that it was way fucking better. I am, however, old enough to remember the rise of social media since 2010 and I always felt like it was a new world where I was not welcome in, somewhere where women were mini-celebrities.
The bar for success was lower. If you were average you would do fine with a bit of effort.
This, I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back