Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

oldcel trait: you're this guy from the movie Fargo

@SlayerSlayer

Ricecel simping for busted 2/10 pregnant white women, ovER

he doesnt even look bad and isn't shy but thats his SMV as a mike yanagitacel
RIPricecel, niggas got a full head of hair and a good job but still less than the ugliest white woman, another blackpill kino

RIPricecel, niggas got a full head of hair and a good job but still less than the ugliest white woman, another blackpill kino
lol I know its a movie but they still cast the actors and they're like well on the one side we got this ricecel engineer in a suit, and on the other side we got grandma lookin preggo and its totally believable shed reject him

lmao its over for ricecels who cant even betabuxx

one side we got this ricecel engineer in a suit, and on the other side we got grandma lookin preggo and its totally believable shed reject him
KEK :feelskek:
Yeah, at this point being asian male might just be automatic incel status

he was lying about the job because he's insane but still

lol I know its a movie but they still cast the actors and they're like well on the one side we got this ricecel engineer in a suit, and on the other side we got grandma lookin preggo and its totally believable shed reject him

it would be believable if an obese bald landwhale rejected him even if Mike wasn't lying

Fargo tv show is even more brutal (season 1 only)
Yup. I remember watching the first season back when it first aired and related Lester so hard. I recently got Hulu and started watching it again