Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oldcel Trait] You use zoomer-phrases like "Hits different" to mess with ppl your own age

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
In a vain attempt to Jestermaxx out of boredom ill characterize product as "Lime". Like "This is Lime!" .

Or make jokes like "Have you heard of Bovid Varient?" Uhh whats Bovid?!? "BOVID DEEZ NUTZ!"

Or ill say shit like I'm between Molly Plugs if the discussion of recreational substances comes up.

No, I despise majority of zoomer lingo, because it either derives from ebonics or is completely redundant.

No, I despise majority of zoomer lingo, because it either derives from ebonics or is completely redundant.
Which is why is fun to use on non-zoomers. It annoys them and temporarily jars them out of their bluepill bubble

zoomer lingo is pretty cancerous, like half the people my age say stupid shit like fr fr no cap and I have to go along with it in order to seem normal
jesus

zoomer lingo is pretty cancerous, like half the people my age say stupid shit like fr fr no cap and I have to go along with it in order to seem normal
jesus
Wtf is "fr fr"? Lol!

Stands for "for real"
Zoomer normies use it to emphasize the authenticity of a statement eg "it never began for me bro fr fr" :feelsseriously:
fr dis inceldom be makin me depressed, no cap. but dat anime be bussin tho

I'm tired of zoomers taking nigger talk and using it in their regular conversations.

Sometimes.

"Miss me with that 'ish" - It happens naturally due to my daydreaming problems. I briefly envision myself as women I've seen or heard.

No cap ma guy fr straight facts damn shawty ok

Hai sayi wassup shorty how you doinn',ay fouur real no cap ayo ayo
How old is you
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

No. I'm not an ape.

This thread is no cap bussin lit fire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5