Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oldcel trait: you don't remember much from childhood or teenage years

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Aside from a few bigger memories, I don't recall much from childhood or teenage years. They were mostly uneventful though, I had very controlling parents. I don't know if I should attribute this to not getting teen love, to the fact not much happened at all or to having abusive and overall shitty parents (I'm pretty sure they have disorders themselves and they failed at raising me properly).

How about you guys?

Just the traumas and the bullying

Same. It was so long ago it feels like a different reality or something

my life was insane uneventful too I have almost nothing proud or interesting I can consider Ive done through my life.

For me it’s not because it was so long ago but rather my childhood was so brutal and traumatic I’ve worked hard to forget most of it.

Aside from a few bigger memories, I don't recall much from childhood or teenage years. They were mostly uneventful though, I had very controlling parents. I don't know if I should attribute this to not getting teen love, to the fact not much happened at all or to having abusive and overall shitty parents (I'm pretty sure they have disorders themselves and they failed at raising me properly).

How about you guys?
Most of my life has been non-stop bullying abuse neglect and violence. I am so happy to finally leave my youth. I just miss the healthy body I used to have.

Most of my life has been non-stop bullying abuse neglect and violence. I am so happy to finally leave my youth. I just miss the healthy body I used to have.
Same here. I was much less capable and unaware when young too.

I remember stuff from early 20s and it feels like a different person. I have grown a lot but all hasn't been enough to get a girlfriend.

Same here. I was much less capable and unaware when young too.

I remember stuff from early 20s and it feels like a different person. I have grown a lot but all hasn't been enough to get a girlfriend.
After a certain point, we are undesirable and sex will just never be part of our lives. Unless you go to prostitutes which I should do in order to lose my virginity but I just don't care anymore. I use drugs and work as an excuse to not have a life which I'm happy that I grew out of the I'm a socialized in order to meet women phase. I am glad I am black pilled. Even though I hate it. I still am humble. No way because I will never find love. I am relieved and I will never believe in false promises ever again.

I remember way too much.

I don't remember much either outside of the sports I enjoyed. Most of the people I've forgotten unless I see a list of my classmates.

I mostly remember the humiliating memories of my childhood and teenage years, i wish i could forget them.