Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel oldcel trait : You don't exist and can't point to any significant memories.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
Getting into a relationship with a girl becomes more and more impossible the older we get. It's part of a relationship that you tell each other what you did in your life before the relationship. If it turns out that we are unfucked socially isolated people who were just extras in other people's lives but never had a life of our own, then the woman knows immediately, because we can't tell her anything. Let's be honest: how many photos do you have of you from the last 5-10 years? I'm turning 32 in a few weeks and there are maybe 3 or 4 photos of me since I was in high school. And that only has to do with ID cards or driving licenses. The reason is, I don't have any friends, I don't do anything. I rot in loneliness. I practically didn't exist. What should I tell a woman what I've been doing for the last 15 years? She must simply immediately think that I'm a psychopath and that I don't have any social contacts because I'm behaving strangely or maybe even dangerous. And I couldn't even prove her wrong. Basically, I don't know what I've done in the last 15 years. Every day was basically identical. There are no real memories or experiences. Its fucking over for oldcels :feelsrope:

Take refuge in the face that the young ones will suffer an even worse fate.

We are both in our 30's.
Enjoy the end of the world. Go get a massage.

Take refuge in the face that the young ones will suffer an even worse fate.

We are both in our 30's.
Enjoy the end of the world. Go get a massage.
I don't think so because we're through the worst of it. In my opinion, the current phase of my life is much worse than the one in my early 20s. Now I know it's over. Back then I still had hope.

I don't think so because we're through the worst of it. In my opinion, the current phase of my life is much worse than the one in my early 20s. Now I know it's over. Back then I still had hope.
ME ME ME ME ME

You can't change the past, faggot.
Enjoy the present with good coffee (get a coffee machine) and beer.
Enjoy the world ending.
The vast majority of young people will be on some form of prescription meds.

Everything will get 10x worse. Just enjoy it.

EVen if you had life and photos this doesnt change your face

ME ME ME ME ME

You can't change the past, faggot.
Enjoy the present with good coffee (get a coffee machine) and beer.
Enjoy the world ending.
The vast majority of young people will be on some form of prescription meds.

Everything will get 10x worse. Just enjoy it.
yeah go and fuck yourself