Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oldcel thread, If you get to old riceceldom, and you abuse drugs/alcohol, you start to have brushes with death

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I almost died last year and I am in my mid 30s as a ricecel. I won't disclose how but lets just say it was a very, very damn close incident which I did not realize what had happened til the next afternoon. And I just continued to post on this forum like it was nothing.

In retrospect, that would have been bad for me because as a burger ricecel, I have never even tried SEAmaxxing, Singaporemaxxing, Taiwan-maxxing, South korea-maxxing, Shanghai-maxxing, Tokyo-maxxing. I have always read and heard that it was so much better for burger ricecels over there.

At this point, I just wanna move to Asia and never come back. I know that so many of you guys are young men in the 17 to 24 age range not quite in the real world yet. What I mean by real world is seeing how brutal it is post college. You start to understand labor, sociology, class and race after you literally see it right in front of you. Because before that, its all a bunch of pretentious 17-21 year olds in college using big words, trying to sound smart without actually experiencing any of it (or very little of it).

Once you realize (in actuality, accept it) your shitty situation in your 23- 26 year old age range, and you live 4-7 years beyond that, you become miserable and disillusioned on another level.

At the same time, I understand that I have exceptional intellect and not everyone can accept reality (if they even see it, and even if they see it, will deny it). They just go on with their delusions for their entire lives. This applies to everyone across all races, societies, and classes. All throughout history. Which makes you think why there is war and conflict to begin with. Its people not being reasonable and logical. Seeking good paths towards solutions (after seeing and accepting objective reality).

I don't think there is mass suffering going on with Asian males in America. I know there is. You young rice men need to hang in there and the few of you reading this, I hope this helps. Its undignified. The mass cuckery.

Dignity:
noun

1. the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.
    "a man of dignity and unbending principle"

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer

I almost overdosed on caffeine twice

I wish i could move to some God forsaken village in India and buy myself an virgin teen bride.

i have a great respect for oldcels.i hope you drop your vices,but i know that it is quite hard to do so.get a miraculous medal.

also the whole thing about going backhome is completely true.i am not rice,but i am med and backhome you see guys who are dating cute skinny women who would be considered incels out here in london and would be destined to die alone(like the many i see over here).in one country they would have a cute girl and some kids.in another they will spend their life in loneliness till they die of cancer at 70.

this is why i recommend ethnicels to go back.in some cases going backhome might be worse,but in most cases it's for the better.

I almost died last year and I am in my mid 30s as a ricecel. I won't disclose how but lets just say it was a very, very damn close incident which I did not realize what had happened til the next afternoon. And I just continued to post on this forum like it was nothing.

In retrospect, that would have been bad for me because as a burger ricecel, I have never even tried SEAmaxxing, Singaporemaxxing, Taiwan-maxxing, South korea-maxxing, Shanghai-maxxing, Tokyo-maxxing. I have always read and heard that it was so much better for burger ricecels over there.

At this point, I just wanna move to Asia and never come back. I know that so many of you guys are young men in the 17 to 24 age range not quite in the real world yet. What I mean by real world is seeing how brutal it is post college. You start to understand labor, sociology, class and race after you literally see it right in front of you. Because before that, its all a bunch of pretentious 17-21 year olds in college using big words, trying to sound smart without actually experiencing any of it (or very little of it).

Once you realize (in actuality, accept it) your shitty situation in your 23- 26 year old age range, and you live 4-7 years beyond that, you become miserable and disillusioned on another level.

At the same time, I understand that I have exceptional intellect and not everyone can accept reality (if they even see it, and even if they see it, will deny it). They just go on with their delusions for their entire lives. This applies to everyone across all races, societies, and classes. All throughout history. Which makes you think why there is war and conflict to begin with. Its people not being reasonable and logical. Seeking good paths towards solutions (after seeing and accepting objective reality).

I don't think there is mass suffering going on with Asian males in America. I know there is. You young rice men need to hang in there and the few of you reading this, I hope this helps. Its undignified. The mass cuckery.

Dignity:
noun

As a Riceburger you should totally go to Asia. Install Tinder there and put your height and dick size in the bio and mog every native ricecel.

It only gets worse every year, young Incels think that being a teenage Incel is bad and when I was I felt miserable, but with every passing year it only became worse and worse. I can't believe that the pit of misery is so bottomless... Well it has a bottom, death. I just want to find a female to hold when I cry in bed. :cryfeels:

Dignity:
noun

absofuckingloutly based

Aging is very brutal for ricemen. When they're in their late teens-early 20s people perceive them as harmless weak nerds, but it's very hard for them not to look like creepy pedophiles in their 30s and 40s.