Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

oldcel reccomends, THE NEVER ENDING COPE!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
When seeking a durable cope that lasts very long choose something that requires - easy yet continuous - maintenance!

Such as permaculture gardening or livestock or pets. Things that might die - or stop working - if you ignore the care of them.

For example: my motorized recumbent is "done" yet requires various easy maintainance to continue working. Oil changes, brake pad replacement, tire pressure maintainance... Etc. It's technically "done" as a build, yet it still requires my input. Same as a car except much cheaper, and only i can do it because of it's weird geometry. Special techniques to change a tire for example.

On the gardening side of my copes, i have a big yard... So i have room to grow stuff. But lets say you DON'T have a yard or a porch or a space to grow stuff, what can a 'Cel do?

Guerrilla gardening! Or "pirate gardening!" Just find some out-of-the-way spot, and plant something! Bean vines, grapes, apples, oranges (if tropical area) ... etc! Only limited by your imagination!

Once you plant the stuff, visit the spot and help the thing grow. Weed around it - chop and drop = mulch - water if it is needed. I knew dudes that grew weed that way for years! It was obvious when they camo'ed up - complete with hats and masks! (Crazy fuckers! Lol!) It doesn't have to be an illegal crop! I prefer to grow strange (invasive) foods... That way they will survive without too much help.

Anyway... By choosing a garden cope you win by free high quality food for your labor. By choosing a maintenance type of cope (transportation, or the repair of something) your cope doesn't escape you!

If your cope CANNOT BE FINISHED then it will CONTINUE to occupy your time until you die!

What about watching every episode of The Simpsons?

What about watching every episode of The Simpsons?
Even i couldn't do that with all my magnetized pirate magical skills!

But now i really want to try....

Damn! That's a good cope!
(It's a very stupid/pointless cope...but it's still a good one!)

Good advice growing my own food is one of my favorite copes

I'd recommend gymcelling

Maybe drawing then.
Yeah i draw maps with plant plans and various architecture building designs.

Nothing artistic. I guess im not autistic enough.