Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

oldcel life is lonely and full of paranoia

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
as a 31 year old...

BRB, worrying about losing my job and eat dog food at middle age
BRB, worrying about looking at a woman at work the wrong way and getting fied over sexual harassment
BRB, can't come across as a "trump voter" at work or getting blacklisted from my industry
BRB, being seeing as a pedophile if I think women in their early 20s are hot
BRB, can't trust other men cuz they'll sell you out for old, used up pussy

shit never ends, tbh

i can understand why suicide peaks at middle age

TFW all of that can be avoided if you are a Chad.

Then you are praised for having an opinion, wanting to date younger, and girls don't mind you touching them.

as a 31 year old...

BRB, worrying about looking at a woman at work the wrong way and getting fied over sexual harassment
BRB, can't come across as a "trump voter" at work or getting blacklisted from my industry

shit never ends, tbh

one understated aspect is how you interact with family as an older single man.
if you have someone then they will pitch in to support your relationship, help you out with shit you need, give things like wedding gifts.. if you're a single man nobody cares and you'll get the total opposite where they try to fleece you for money and time since you don't need it anyway. you're sinking so you might as well sink all the way so they can have a comfortable retirement.

as a 31 year old...

shit never ends, tbh

Im coping with plastic surgeries, looksmaxxing and gymcelling.

Results are fine tbh tbh ngl.

Work is stressful bro and as a lonercel you really don't need much. Money is an afterthought
I suppose I hadn't thought of it that way.

Life was always about luck

If you have a good looking face, there is no luck in life. Life would be full of opportunities.
The last one you wrote op is very legit. Other men would stab you for old hags and money.

as a 31 year old...

shit never ends, tbh

Yes, there is a reason suicide peaks at middle age. Being 60+ though and alone, might not be so bad. My grandfather was happier than he ever was. Its because in 30s and 40s u still want sex and u know u can't get it.

That paranoia is why I don't know how ugly males survive wageslavery. Constant fear of being fired for just existing. Knowing that all females there can ruin your life in an instant.

I'm killing myself before 30 tbh. I don't want to reach old age.

Old, ugly and low-status white men are by far the most discriminated group in western societies.