Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel oldcel getting harassed by drunk blonde Swedish jb unter-Staci's on public transit.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
oldcel getting harassed by drunk blonde Swedish jb unter-Staci's on public transit.

This happened to me before... But mostly by ugly niggers instead of blond hottie's... Neither was very fun tbh...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owSmFCs7eNk

wwyd?
What would you do?

would you buy them booze, for a portion? and be nice about it? - in video game

or

would you buy them booze then, try to, fondle, fuck and/or kidnap, them? once off the bus - in video game (knowing you were previously recorded)

or

yell, get you're "hands off my dick!" while covertly grabbing a nice prime cunt? - in video game ... then masterbaiting at home later while smelling that hand?

or

would you get up and leave? say, go & sit next to the driver or other "respectable folks?"

or

would you pull out a weapons and destroyed them all - in video game

???

personally - knowing they were just "goofing on me" - I would ask for a drink of their booze, and then quickly drink it all up and demand more! then get angery and louldy abusive when they got upset about it! (act all moral and shit calling them whorse's and whatnot! lol

from the movie "Involuntary
2008" / "De ofrivilliga"

https://yts.mx/movies/involuntary-2008

(if you like hearing tee hees, this movie has it. but it also has a gay rape scene to avoid. personally, I'm not sure a few titties and teehee's are worth the bandwidth.)

I usually research torrents to see if they're worth getting. I'm not sure about this one.

but I can say - as a young homeless adult guy (3+decades ago)- I did buy booze for kids for a portion of it! and all the change!!! I'm pretty sure the statue of limits has passed so fuck off about it! a bum needs his free booze! - even if you have to "earn" it!!!

Last edited:
would you pull out a weapons and destroy them all for the sake of the rest of us (in video game)

Are those really meant to be jbs? They look older. In any case, I would try and ignore them and leave at earliest possibility and gtfo of there. If you engage with them you are just going to be bullied, if you physically defend yourself you will be attacked by white knights and go to prison.

What movie is this

Nvm didnt read

Are those really meant to be jbs? They look older. In any case, I would try and ignore them and leave at earliest possibility and gtfo of there. If you engage with them you are just going to be bullied, if you physically defend yourself you will be attacked by white knights and go to prison.
I concur
What movie is this
Reads me

but I can say - as a young homeless adult guy (3+decades ago)- I did buy booze for kids for a portion of it! and all the change!!! I'm pretty sure the statue of limits has passed so fuck off about it!

Detectives announce a breakthrough in decades-old, unsolved serious crime.

:feelsbaton: "that feeling of knowing I've helped take a dangerous predator off the street, and knowing I've helped bring justice for the victims and their families, at the end of the day that's what makes the job worthwhile" said Officer Barbrady who worked the case for over 12 years.

Detectives announce a breakthrough in decades-old, unsolved serious crime.

:feelsbaton: "that feeling of knowing I've helped take a dangerous predator off the street, and knowing I've helped bring justice for the victims and their families, at the end of the day that's what makes the job worthwhile" said Officer Barbrady who worked the case for over 12 years.
Captures me

How can you say that he's a an oldcel? He looks like a middle aged normie to me.

Couldn't load.

I usually 'try' to avoid confrontations.

Occasionally I will fight fire with fire, as the expression goes

he didnt look that old…

as a matter of fact the reason those slags even approached him in the first place was they were drunk obviously but found him a bit attractive.

He could actually easily have had his way with at least one of them had he been bothered to do it tactfully… but to be honest i would not if it was me. Personally I would be off at the next stop and just get the next bus (or train or whatever it was)

I would buy that oldcel a drink. He needs to be supported by his fellow brocels. :feelsaww:

I will go to sweden as an old ricecel and do some sex tourism if you know what I mean. I will ascend with prime jb blonde swedish whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back