Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oldcel fag pervert was mirin my gains

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
He approached me and asked some bullshit which I couldn’t understand so I just laughed and said “yeah”. He started looking at my arms and asked “so you go to the gym?” And I told him that I so do sometimes. I’m actually dyel but I was at the gym 15 mins before this encounter so I had a good pump.
He then asked me if I live nearby and if I want to come over to his for some drinks. I told him that i’m busy right now and left.
This isn’t the first pervert that talked to me. In fact this is quite a common occurrence for me.

You should've beaten that fag tbh

moggs me in getting approached by oldcel fags :incel::society:

I'd beat him up

He approached me and asked some bullshit which I couldn’t understand so I just laughed and said “yeah”. He started looking at my arms and asked “so you go to the gym?” And I told him that I so do sometimes. I’m actually dyel but I was at the gym 15 mins before this encounter so I had a good pump.
He then asked me if I live nearby and if I want to come over to his for some drinks. I told him that i’m busy right now and left.
This isn’t the first pervert that talked to me. In fact this is quite a common occurrence for me.
Wtf you got assaulted bro.
#metoo.
Nah but fr fags are disgusting ngl how dare they approach random dudes?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Well, someone found you attractive...

God hates fags anyway.

Well, someone found you attractive...

God hates fags anyway.
Unlike with foids, my autism didn’t scare him off. Either he’s more desperate than foids or my NTmaxxing is working. :feelsLSD:

Unlike with foids, my autism didn’t scare him off. Either he’s more desperate than foids or my NTmaxxing is working. :feelsLSD:
Men are much more desperate for some tenderness.
Keep NTmaxxing. It'll do you good.

Dudes are just way more desperate and because of T more horny.

I can understand saying ‘Hey, we should hangout’ but him saying at his house right off the bat in particular seems off.

I was once offered a blowjob from a gay guy on school, he begged to take me to the bathroom, very gross; i wanted the girls in the class, not him, puke to imagine, he used to go to clubs wirh the girls in the class and he said him and the girls used to give head to guys in the club, angry and upsetting to know that the girls in the class did that, 2019

Why didn't that fag just go to a gay bar or some shit :feelsseriously:

lol I've never actually had this happen to me much. Once in Malta I had an old guy show a bit too much interest in me.

By and large though it doesn't happen.

Crazy isn't it that even considering how many women there are out there and how few gays, they're still the ones who approach!

I wonder if a woman has ever approached a man in the history of the human race.

I was once offered a blowjob from a gay guy on school, he begged to take me to the bathroom, very gross; i wanted the girls in the class, not him, puke to imagine, he used to go to clubs wirh the girls in the class and he said him and the girls used to give head to guys in the club, angry and upsetting to know that the girls in the class did that, 2019
feet of girls in class :ahegao:

OP is a coping :bluepill::soy:faggot wallmart minimum wagecuck who unironically worships zyzz and thinks LARPing as NT and being a gymcel is going to help him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine being so low iq and stupid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: niggas like you are INVISIBLE to the foids in the west i hate your stupid [UWSL] threads I DESPISE YOUR :bluepill: COPING ATTITUDE WE BOTH KNOW IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU STOP COPING :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]
Mr neet joker man is a blackpill factory, so brutal :feelsohgod:

lol I've never actually had this happen to me much. Once in Malta I had an old guy show a bit too much interest in me.

By and large though it doesn't happen.

Crazy isn't it that even considering how many women there are out there and how few gays, they're still the ones who approach!

I wonder if a woman has ever approached a man in the history of the human race.
Yes I’ve personally seen it, i was in a vacation with my parents in Mexico and a tall big framed gymmaxxed eboymaxxed chad was waiting for a taxi or something and a tourist young foid on a rented motorbike came to him and offered him a ride, he got on and they rode off :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I BET HE FUCKED THAT FOID SHE WAS WHITE AND HAD LONG BLONDE HAIR :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS THEY GO OUT THE HOUSE SND GET TREATED LIKE KINGS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I also seen cases of foids approaching chads in my country, when i went gropemaxxing in clubs I’ve seen some chads get approached by drunk beckies and grinded on :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I HATE THESE CHADS SO MUCH
You don’t need to be a Chad to get approached/ asked out by foids. It’s pretty common nowadays. But if you’re super autistic nothing’s going to happen

:cryfeels::cryfeels:

You’re obviously not aware of the zoomerpill, you’re bluepilled af if you actually believe the nonsense you are spewing out of your mouth:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl at foids approaching and asking out normies and incels you are OVERDOSING on that copium nigga:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So brutal blackpill :society::society::society:

Cant wait for summer to pass and for you to realize all your efforts went NOWHERE and swallow the blackpill like a grown man:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: faggot coping youngcel thinking gymceling and larping as NT will get him anywhere on TINDER of all places what a cringelord coping low iq :bluepill: cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The brutality of your blackpills are just TOO MUCH!:D:what::what::what::no::foidSoy::banhammer:

I will never forgive your bullying and NEET shaming you coping :bluepill::soy: faggot im going to bump all your cringe ass bluepilled “self improoooooooovment” low iq threads when the summer is done and REMIND you how cringe you were and will force that black pill down your throat :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I CANT STAND GASLIGHTING CUNTS LIKE YOU SELLING INCELS FALSE DREAMS OF INCEL EXIT JUST TO GET HUMILIATED AND REJECTED ON TINDER I DESPISE YOU :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO FAIL AND PROVE THE BLACK PILL ONCE AGAIN :society::society::society::society::society:
This is probably your most brutal blackpill yet:giga:

Keep laughing. Keep mocking me. Keep coping. Keep gaslighting incels. Keep bullying. Keep NEET shaming.

We will see who is going to laugh after summer is done and NOTHING will change for you, your false hopes and dreams are going to turn to DUST when the zoomerpill strikes you with all its might :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You ain’t getting ANYTHING on tinder as a sub8 non NT male keep coping nigga:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Ok, this just beat the previous blackpill. It is now the most brutal blackpill of 2022:shock:

This made me remember the time I was on omegle and came across a fag from london who said I look cute. It made me blush since no one had complimented me before. I knew what it felt like to be a foid. Such is why faggots can't be incel.

birds attract alikes. you're probably a faggot dyel too. grow your facial hair

birds attract alikes. you're probably a faggot dyel too. grow your facial hair
I’m the complete opposite of an oldcel smelly fag. And nah I don’t like facial hair.

I’m the complete opposite of an oldcel smelly fag. And nah I don’t like facial hair.
prettyboy gymcel are seen homosexual generally

prettyboy gymcel are seen homosexual generally
Oh lol, didn’t know that. I guess i’ll just take it as a compliment that he mired my gains and ignore the part where he tried to rape me.

Yes I’ve personally seen it, i was in a vacation with my parents in Mexico and a tall big framed gymmaxxed eboymaxxed chad was waiting for a taxi or something and a tourist young foid on a rented motorbike came to him and offered him a ride, he got on and they rode off :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I BET HE FUCKED THAT FOID SHE WAS WHITE AND HAD LONG BLONDE HAIR :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS THEY GO OUT THE HOUSE SND GET TREATED LIKE KINGS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I also seen cases of foids approaching chads in my country, when i went gropemaxxing in clubs I’ve seen some chads get approached by drunk beckies and grinded on :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I HATE THESE CHADS SO MUCH
You don’t need to be a Chad to get approached/ asked out by foids. It’s pretty common nowadays. But if you’re super autistic nothing’s going to happen

:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Actually now I think about it a Spanish girl initiated a conversation with me on a bus in Malta. But I'm not convinced she was hitting on me - she was just travelling there solo and keen to make friends, I think.

I did actually tell her I liked her on a later day there but nothing ever happened. I'm not sure if my mistake was wanting something more than just sex (we never had sex either but I never pushed for that).

Apparently the reason she started chatting to me was because I let some elderly people on the bus before me and she thought that was considerate!

So I guess it sort of can happen but I'm still not sure if she wanted something more than friendship.

Alcohol probably helps a lot yeah, and clubs because girls there are more extroverted on average.

I got into naturism but stopped going because of decrepit fags staring at me and licking their lips. Go spread your AIDS somewhere else.

from another thread 'cover your mouth when he speaks so you dont catch the aids'

if only the old fag was a brazillian big booty milf :cryfeels: sorry bro