Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel comments on what to expect if you are a 20yo male virgin

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWo4-SRDB-k

He looks like an incel.

lol at the related video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypdWVC82XI

I found a godly cope in the comments:

"Think yourself lucky, I've had lots of women, 3 ex-wives and when I look back over the happier times in my life, buying my first motorcycle outranked them all and going Mgtow was even better. Women are nothing more than whiny, narcissistic money grabbing machines. Do yourself a favour, value yourself, value your friends, but never place any value on women, they don't deserve it."

Retard doesn't realize that he was BETA BUCKS. I'm sure his ex-wives were not whiny at all when they were off fucking Chad.

Hoca is an incel/tfl/mgtow legend

FYI Hoca is an EXCELLENT example of guy that actually suffered by being born earlier in Earth's timeline, looks were not his problem
he probably would have not have been a huge incel if he was young today, with all the social media and info and crap

Agree with this guy 100%. Would like an actual study to be made on this, but it will never happen in today's cucked world.

Are guys like Steve Hoca, kickspassion, Kent, savvy guy, etc labeled as incels, or MGTOW, or "TFL"?

anincelforlifelol said:
Are guys like Steve Hoca, kickspassion, Kent, savvy guy, etc labeled as incels, or MGTOW, or "TFL"?

TFL is basically the same thing as incel.

TFL (True Forced Loneliness) started off as a group/"movement".  Something you could "join" or get kicked out of.  It was originally started by a divorced oldcel "bill122460" and a morbidly obese guy named Dwayne Holloway. It was called a "movement" but it was never clear what it's purpose was other than to make a bunch of videos that say the same thing over and over.  Bill and Dwayne had a falling out and "tfl" as a group was dead.  "tfl" was still used but it became just something used to describe someone who was basically incel.  Only a small group of people use the term anymore given the popularity of the word incel.

But basically TFL was the first real incel community on the internet.  /r/incels  /r/truecels puahate sluthate lookism....none of these things existed before TFL.  Well...technically puahate might have but that would have been before it really became an incel forum.  

I don't know much about savvy guy but Steve Hoca, Kent and kickspassion are all incel.  Steve Hoca was also actually a part of the TFL "movement" with bill and dwayne but he had a falling out with them and it seems to this day they don't like each other.  Goes to show there was never any shortage of drama when it came to incels online, lol.