Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old women become bitter when they can't get Chad. Lifefuel?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

56 yo supermodel gets bitter because she can't catch a Chad.

“I walk into a party, I try to flirt with guys and they will just walk away from me mid-sentence to pursue someone 20 years younger."

The former model added she was "very single" and despite dressing up and talking to men, she got nothing back.

She added to The Times: "I started looking around, I realised I was invisible to the population at large. It made me feel really terrible about myself."

bitter-old-woman.png

Good. I hope the cum dupster rots

She is coping hard with „all of them didn’t had a chance with me when i was 100 years younger“, instead of seeing reality as it is NOW.

Last edited:
She is coping hard with „all of them didn’t had a chance with me when i was 100 years younger“, instead of seeing reality as it is NOW.
She is trying to apparently combat lookism with more lookism and being shallow. Those guys she didn't want, they were short, ugly, bald, poor and whatever. But now that she is milkmired and aged out of her beauty she still deserves to get Chad.

Woman moment.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: this fucking foid just described the life experience of like 95% of men

fucking privilleged cunt :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Its even worse, she isn't invisible as she still gets attention from men. Its just that she doesn't get as much attention as she did when she was 35 and she can't get attention from the tall, rich and handsome men she expects and wants.

This is what entitlement truly is and inceltears would never touch this.

at what age would they really come to terms with 'it's over' and put an end to the shitshow they call it as life?

She is a legit 6/10 in 56, but she wants a 10/10 30 yo gigachad. Detached from reality.

If she was named Paulino, everyone would be calling her an incel for those comments.

She is trying to apparently combat lookism with more lookism and being shallow. Those guys she didn't want, they were short, ugly, bald, poor and whatever. But now that she is milkmired and aged out of her beauty she still deserves to get Chad.

Woman moment.
:yes::yes::yes:
She wants an rich betabuxxer, but they want young sugarbabes.

the bad feelings of roasties doesn't gain anything for me, just like the pain of animals causes no harm to humans, which is why animal activists are retarded to suggest free-range farming and good treatment of farm animals which raises the price of food for no reason

Old women become bitter when they can't get Chad. Lifefuel?​

“I walk into a party, I try to flirt with guys and they will just walk away from me mid-sentence to pursue someone 20 years younger."
The former model added she was "very single" and despite dressing up and talking to men, she got nothing back.
She added to The Times: "I started looking around, I realised I was invisible to the population at large. It made me feel really terrible about myself."
Not really life-fuel TBH because this foid's feelings don't matter to me. I don't empathize with her pain nor does her suffering seem significant.
If she wants to matter to me she can offer her vagina and maybe if she feels nice to fuck then her feelings will matter to me, but only after she has produced good feelings for me.

The amount of old ladies that Chad doesn't want to fuck anymore is endless, why would any in particular matter?
If any individual mattered than the sum of their collective suffering would bring us non-stop joy.
Our lives are still shit because foid suffering actually isn't as much life-fuel as some like to LARP

Last edited:
She still gets attention, not really lifefuel large amount of simps out there that will do her bidding.