Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old white roastie gets shot in face by thug tyrone, petitions for his release from life imprisonment, befriends him

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-
just be violent/thugmaxx theory confirmed. she probably has sex with him.

jfl if he was ugly she would never even touch him

tfw bbc saves you from prison

just be violent/thugmaxx theory confirmed. she probably has sex with him.

I bet she had anal sex with him every night. But if you´re ugly and thugmaxx you only end up in prison... :(

If he was indian she would be petitioning for his execution

shes def having sex with him

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The power of BBC is like gravity.

I'm going to BBC max: blackface all over the body and cut my dick to insert some kind of huge dildo in the wound. It's 2018 and that's what Stacey want.

Damn she looks good for her age (late 50's early 60's im asuming), you can clearly tell she has very good bone structure despite her aged skin.

I know he is running game and secretly hates whitey around her but is using her. Goes back to my facts on foids. Stupid as hell

Certain communities shooting up the USA, selling drugs, fueling gangs yet claim to be the victims. White Feminists/foids love and support them as they secretly want that bad boy BBC. After all their pussy hat protesting the police will become powerless against black crime and the number of baby Tyrones will sky rocket. Tyrones will dominate USA in 20 years and you'll need a bulletproof vest just to go to Tacobell

Last edited:
The pathetic roastie is trying to virtue signal to society by showing how she is "enlightened", all the while secretly hoping tyrone will use his "love gun" to give her another shot to the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back