Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Old Users that you miss?

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend
I was looking through ban appeals trying to find an account that was ran by a Asian woman since 2017

And I ended up coming across the appeals of some old users that I really miss.

1. @Incelius Savage - based user with strong JBW experience and background. Likely got banned for too much racebaiting

2. @Reclusemaxxed - wasn’t even him, it was one of his alts and apparently he’s up to like 130+ since the last posting of his ban appeal. :feelskek: :feelskek: I miss seeing the forum get spammed with his shit threads as crazy as that sounds.

Honorable mention:
3. @Sneed - high IQ short, sub3 blackcel. I think he was 4’11 with a ugly face. It was completely over but he was high IQ with a masters degree. Relatable person because he actually had a decent job, education and wasn’t just the typical LDAR-cel that normies could use to justify his inceldom.

Left because of his oneitis :bluepill:

What a brutal bluepill.

Name your most missed users below

@Animecel2D, @Intellau_Celistic, @Transcended Trucel, @BraincelsRefugee

3. @@Sneed - high IQ short, sub3 blackcel. I think he was 4’11 with a ugly face. It was completely over but he was high IQ with a masters degree. Relatable person because he actually had a decent job, education and wasn’t just the typical LDAR-cel that normies could use to justify his inceldom.
Fucking hell man, I wouldn't be able even go outside if I was 4'11, let alone get a masters
I don't even go outside rn lol

Normies are kinda right I guess, nothing is stopping incels from living life, im sure he received endless amounts of bullying & was highly disadvantaged in his carrer, but he still did it
I would like to live a normal life and do normie activities, too bad im too stupid to do anything meaningful anyways

Last edited:
@Animecel2D, @Intellau_Celistic, @Transcended Trucel, @BraincelsRefugee
What happened to @Transcended Trucel ? Where did Animecel2D go? They both just vanished?

Fucking hell man, I wouldn't be able even go outside if I was 4'11, let alone get a masters
I don't even go outside rn lol
That’s why I liked him so much. Guy was genuinely built different despite his genetics being so brutal and he made great post

What happened to @Transcended Trucel ? Where did Animecel2D go? They both just vanished?
@Transcended Trucel must've gotten the $200k job he wanted and decided to stop browsing here in order to not lose his job. No clue what happened to @Animecel2D.

Remember @CopeHarderNow ?

That’s why I liked him so much. Guy was genuinely built different despite his genetics being so brutal and he made great post
So brutal man, I just KNOW the endless amount of bullying he probably got was suicide inducing, Im so envious of high IQ/ smart people, they are useful regardless of their genetics

Do you know what his degree was? What do you mean he left because of his onitis, surely he knew he wouldn't get her?

So brutal man, I just KNOW the endless amount of bullying he probably got was suicide inducing, Im so envious of high IQ/ smart people, they are useful regardless of their genetics

Do you know what his degree was? What do you mean he left because of his onitis, surely he knew he wouldn't get her?
I linked the thread, it's the last one

@arescel @Lolimancer @Cope_Time @FamilyGuy1999 @Transcended Trucel @Animecel2D @curryzoomer and so many other niggas I can't think of right now or can't recall their names

@dungeondragon I wonder if he still lurks from time to time :feelsbadman:

He used to have this guy as his avi:

Avi

Whoever @Hikikomori_Trucel was.

Not an old user, but I miss @Fatass3000. He was one of the few users who was decent to me early on, and we had some worthwhile discussions. He self banned for some reason. He often supported my side when I had beef with other users

I linked the thread, it's the last one
Damn he was kind of based in his last post, wish more people were like him on this forum currently, minus the cringemaxxed quotes

Really puts into contrasts how pathetic the average .is user is jfl

i miss naheed tbh
got brutally banned by him and had to delete myself from every forum

Not an old user, but I miss @Fatass3000. He was one of the few users who was decent to me early on, and we had some worthwhile discussions. He self banned for some reason. He often supported my side when I had beef with other users
He was a smart poster too. I didn't even realize he self banned it's like he was active a week ago

@Jeffery Epstein

He was a smart poster too. I didn't even realize he self banned it's like he was active a week ago
Yeah, he was a good user. Hope he ascended and didn’t just leave for no good reason. He was a likable user who absolutely deserved to ascend

I miss @kayla_smith

I was looking through ban appeals trying to find an account that was ran by a Asian woman since 2017

1. @Incelius Savage - based user with strong JBW experience and background. Likely got banned for too much racebaiting

2. @Reclusemaxxed - wasn’t even him, it was one of his alts and apparently he’s up to like 130+ since the last posting of his ban appeal. :feelskek: :feelskek: I miss seeing the forum get spammed with his shit threads as crazy as that sounds.

Honorable mention:
3. @Sneed - high IQ short, sub3 blackcel. I think he was 4’11 with a ugly face. It was completely over but he was high IQ with a masters degree. Relatable person because he actually had a decent job, education and wasn’t just the typical LDAR-cel that normies could use to justify his inceldom.

What a brutal bluepill.
Disagree with the first two, @Incelius Savage was a clear fakecel, since he admitted he was 6/10(HTN) before getting fat & got LOIs.

Look at this for instance:

More or less an admission of guilt.

His whole JBW thing made no sense as well, since he was literally half-white, and considering Mestizos are half-white themselves, that makes him a Castizo if not Whiter than one.

Glad he's gone, good riddance.

Agreed on @sneed (not chuck), because he was legit trucel-tier(rare) & I like how he also had a Masters & worked a decent job.

It's both kinda motivating, and also satisfying to see someone who had the odds against him still be able to push through it all: It shows that I can still moneymaxx to copemaxx, and that a lot of us have tried & do work contrary to what some believe.

My most missed users:
@Betrayed Similar life-experiences to mine, only born due to modern tech & medicine, and was one of the things that inspired me to join this forum: We also had similar outlooks on life, political views, etc.
@Govid_Dorious Miss him & the flavor he added here, hope he returns one day as unlikely as it is.
@Fatass3000 Made some good high-IQ points & was a rare good 2024cel
@Fire. Nice guy, sad he left
@DespressedCurryCel1 Still lurks a bit, but doesn't post anymore
@Puppeter My favorite Albanian; can confirm after seeing his face he is indeed descended of the Illyrians.
@BataviaCel RIP.

Honorable mention:

What a brutal bluepill.
@mistersinister
@BataviaCel
@WuhanFriedPuppies
@Saint Cho
@ ricecel_x
@Fallenleaves
@PPEcel