Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old Ugly White Blonde Foid Disrespected Me Due To My Looks

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
So I started undergoing job training today and this old ugly cunt was disrespectful to me from the start and gave me dirty looks because of my face. It started with her asking me something, can't remember what, but definitely something trivial and ridiculous which I responded to after she asked me twice. After that she gave me dirty looks for eavesdropping on something important she was saying, because the trainer was bullshitting me on the importance of the final test in determining hiring.

After completing all the shitty courses for today, she asked me which company I was working, it's a shared training facility. Then she proceeded to command me to pick up something of the ground, even though it wasn't mine, which I did so reluctantly, should have told her it wasn't my job. Then she said something which implied she taught I was slow and stupid, despite me acing the multiple choice test despite being mostly unfocused and having only gotten 3-4 hours of sleep max. It fucking pissed me off at being disrespected by some ugly old crone, who's only redeeming quality was being White and blonde. Oh and she also avoided making eye-contact with me the entire time.

Meanwhile she was willing to interact nicely with the normie trainers even acted all teasing about something some guy said and that guy was a 5'2'' giga manlet south east asian, height copers btfo. On top of that she didn't say a single word to any of the other students that were there, in my vicinity, except me but I assume she was polite towards them if she did. Also, not a single curry there, just latinos, even one guy who was fatter and shorter than me, jfl. Brutal don't be an ugly curry pill.

Last edited:
Avoid jobs that involve women being in charge. They're so hormonal that they can and will abuse power. Especially against ugly men.

Avoid jobs that involve women being in charge. They're so hormonal that they can and will abuse power. Especially against ugly men.
She's not in power and I won't be reporting to her. The job is mostly solitary too, very little co-worker interaction and it won't be forced.

lol cuck, one time a nurse tried to get me to clean the piss off the floor of a patient and I told her it's not my job, then I watched her do it instead. you're embarassing

lol cuck, one time a nurse tried to get me to clean the piss off the floor of a patient and I told her it's not my job, then I watched her do it instead. you're embarassing
I don't want conflict on my first day of training. The foids have too much power and I am going to dump this shitty ass company ASAP. Also it was just a tiny wrapper and I thought it was mine until I picked it up and noticed it wasn't.

I know how it feels being high inhib and not sticking up for yourself bro.

at my old job i used to work slowly intentionally so everyone else had to work harder, they sometimes told me to move and let them do it so i just stood around a lot of the times and did nothing :feelskek:
Did they fire you for it? I have tried that before but hesitate to do it long-term due to the risk of being canned.

nah they didn't, my company was all curries even HR was curry and usually they dont complain. i eventually left because i was doing shit in college so i had to focus on that more instead of paying off my debts
Well you probably aren't a 3/10 like me. I assume no women have tried getting you fired just for interacting with them nor do you have to be on thin ice due to the random and likely false propogations of sexual harassment charges going against presumably unattractive men in my area. Fuck it's beyond over for me.

I mog no-one, I am the ugliest person here. It's beyond over for me.
No, it’s because you’re non-NT. Also you’re not the ugliest person here, it’s Intellau_Celistic.

No, it’s because you’re non-NT. Also you’re not the ugliest person here, it’s Intellau_Celistic.
Never seen his pics. It doesn't matter what all the autistic users rate people here, the question is how's @Intellau_Celistic treated by women and people in general IRL?

Never seen his pics. It doesn't matter what all the autistic users rate people here, the question is how's @Intellau_Celistic treated by women and people in general IRL?
He gets bullied by even users here.

Meanwhile she was willing to interact nicely with the normie trainers even acted all teasing about something some guy said and that guy was a 5'2'' giga manlet south east asian, height copers btfo.
Bones > height @Incelius Savage

Brutal. You should go for latinomaxx (low inhib) since you might be able to pass. You fucked up by picking up the trash.

Bones > height @Incelius Savage
His bones were likely wide like in a mongloid face, but his face looked bloated, he had a strong south east asian phenotype and looked like a soy-boy cuck kid. He wasn't attractive by any means, many people here would rate him as LTN or even incel, realistically he's probably MTN for south east asian phenotype. The fact that he could act in a masculine way and nobody looked down or mocked him and took him seriously despite his tiny height, frame and kid-like appearance was very surprising to me.

His bones were wide but his face looked bloated, he had a strong south east asian phenotype and looked like a soy-boy cuck kid. He wasn't attractive by any means, many people here would rate him as LTN or even incel, realistically he's probably MTN for south east asian.
Did he have a good jawline?

Did he have a good jawline?
He had a mongloid face and looked like a kid. There wasn't anything which stood out as extremely ugly or attractive about his face. Many people here would say he was incel or LTN at best due to his looks.

He had a mongloid face and looked like a kid. There wasn't anything which stood out as extremely ugly or attractive about his face. Many people here would say he was incel or LTN at best due to his looks.
Just be her type.

IDK if he had a gf, all I know is he was treated normally by women working there, so he mogs me.
Being treated as a normie means you’re a normie and 99% of them have been or are in relationships.

fucking hysterical foids on their periods shouldn't be in the workplace or in public without a hijab

Being treated as a normie means you’re a normie and 99% of them have been or are in relationships.
I think 99% is an exaggeration here. It's probably 80% for MTNs, 60% for LTNs and <10% for sub4s. 99% would only apply to HTN+imo.

i think im an LTN but I'm short so it's over, i can DM you face if you wanna rate
Another MTN-HTN claiming LTN, jfl. Might even be chadlite by indian standards, mogs me hard. If you can't get anything in the west, which I highly doubt. go to India and slay.

Last edited:
fucking hysterical foids on their periods shouldn't be in the workplace or in public without a hijab
Exactly, women are treated equally when they're on periods. It's ridiculous.

So I started undergoing job training today and this old ugly cunt was disrespectful to me from the start and gave me dirty looks because of my face. It started with her asking me something, can't remember what, but definitely something trivial and ridiculous which I responded to after she asked me twice. After that she gave me dirty looks for eavesdropping on something important she was saying, because the trainer was bullshitting me on the importance of the final test in determining hiring.

After completing all the shitty courses for today, she asked me which company I was working, it's a shared training facility. Then she proceeded to command me to pick up something of the ground, even though it wasn't mine, which I did so reluctantly, should have told her it wasn't my job. Then she said something which implied she taught I was slow and stupid, despite me acing the multiple choice test despite being mostly unfocused and having only gotten 3-4 hours of sleep max. It fucking pissed me off at being disrespected by some ugly old crone, who's only redeeming quality was being White and blonde. Oh and she also avoided making eye-contact with me the entire time.

Meanwhile she was willing to interact nicely with the normie trainers even acted all teasing about something some guy said and that guy was a 5'2'' giga manlet south east asian, height copers btfo. On top of that she didn't say a single word to any of the other students that were there, in my vicinity, except me but I assume she was polite towards them if she did. Also, not a single curry there, just latinos, even one guy who was fatter and shorter than me, jfl. Brutal don't be an ugly curry pill.
Old rude foids are the worst. They are so fucking entitled and need to shut their fucking mouths up. Had to deal with one at my shitty retail job and could not stand her.

Hey, im in the story as the manlet, and I don’t like it, mang