Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Old sexy Carl's Jr commercials

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
These commercials were peak when I was younger. Since I didn't have Internet access I would wait untill the commercials popped up and then wank to them
View: https://youtu.be/liRiFN31llI?si=Ktrin0iMWzfukpWJ

It's a shame we don't have them anymore because muh problematic sexism :foidSoy:

Jerk off to cheeseburger commercials theory.

They were heavy using sex appeal for their marketing, I remember a classmate of mines said she liked Carl's Jr commercials because of the hot guys they had in their commercials. They knew using Stacy and Chad would have people remember their commercials, now that they don't have those commercials anymore people don't even talk about Carl's jr anymore

Jerk off to cheeseburger commercials theory.
Watching attractive women eating is incredibly stimulating to me for some reason. Nothin really compares to it. I also enjoy watching videos of Asian girls eating sea animals alive.

Watching attractive women eating is incredibly stimulating to me for some reason. Nothin really compares to it. I also enjoy watching videos of Asian girls eating sea animals alive.
I hope you are banned again

They were heavy using sex appeal for their marketing, I remember a classmate of mines said she liked Carl's Jr commercials because of the hot guys they had in their commercials. They knew using Stacy and Chad would have people remember their commercials, now that they don't have those commercials anymore people don't even talk about Carl's jr anymore
This is true.

Btw how tall u r stupid Clown

I wish i have ur hight bro fuck even here i cant feel like im human

I know it fakecel u nigga moge me with ur fucking hight
Trust me. My face is so awful it doesn't matter. Girls have humiliated me countless times because I have a horrible face. My body is deformed too and I have a speech impediment.

I wish i have ur hight bro fuck even here i cant feel like im human
I'm sorry to hear that. Being short is horrible. When I was shorter people treated me like a child and mocked me relentlessly for it.

Trust me. My face is so awful it doesn't matter. Girls have humiliated me countless times because I have a horrible face. My body is deformed too and I have a speech impediment.

I'm sorry to hear that. Being short is horrible. When I was shorter people treated me like a child and mocked me relentlessly for it.
Fuck this is brutal and being deformed is the worst things that can happen to any human
No one have the right to say im a truecel except the deformed ppl tbh