Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old roastie teaches child to not be polite to men who creep her out

Creepy men = unattractive sub 5 men

Sub-5 treatment in training. It's not specified how a man can be creepy, so just on his looks alone he can be perceived as 'creepy' and be treated with hostility for no reason.
That's the way it's always been. There really is no need for this training when women naturally do this to men who are Sub-Five. A pedo who is a Chad is loved while a Sub-Five who gazes in the direction of a little girl is hated and seen as a creep.

don't be polite to men you find undesirable

Shot to death and executed rn

More foids are getting punched in the coming days. White foids are just an abomination now.

This is why I won't ever interact with a female again

Single wine aunts teaching other foids to become future bitter single foids just like them :feelsjuice:

Single wine aunts teaching other foids to become future bitter single foids just like them :feelsjuice:
I know an old roastie like that,her 6th grader foids are in soy therapy since they're crying when someone mentions the word "dad" at school JFL

I know an old roastie like that,her 6th grader foids are in soy therapy since they're crying when someone mentions the word "dad" at school JFL
Chad dad abandons daughter and roastie mom but the daughter learns to hate ugly men only while dating men like her deadbeat dad because they're good looking, a tale as old as time. Every girl with daddy issues in a nutshell.

Chad dad abandons daughter and roastie mom but the daughter learns to hate ugly men only while dating men like her deadbeat dad because they're good looking, a tale as old as time. Every girl with daddy issues in a nutshell.
they double down once they get pumped and dumped,my high school roastoid whores talked about how they hate all men then when I was eavesdroping I heard one of them talk about the drug addict who cheated on her and she said the following "Now to be honest I'm not even mad at him anymore" No hate for chad only for sub 5's

Females already hate ugly males innately (nature). When you also factor in socialized taught hate (nurture), it's no wonder things are so bad nowadays.

Women hate men so much, they would rather be mauled to death by a wild bear than encounter a random guy while hiking in a forest.

Look at all the delusional toilets in the comments that think they're special and that every guy wants to rape or hurt them:lul:

ROAST BEEF FLAPS ON THAT OLDHAG

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Xw67wLttM/?igsh=MWwxOGpydGlwNWFq

Sub-5 treatment in training. It's not specified how a man can be creepy, so just on his looks alone he can be perceived as 'creepy' and be treated with hostility for no reason.

"Single aunt", I'm pretty sure if she did this with her sister then that daughter wouldn't have been born. This is just your brain on Feminism, it is pure antagonism towards any male who isn't directly benefiting you. These toilets deserve to go extinct, we should AstroTurf a Feminist sterilisation movement.

More foids are getting punched in the coming days. White foids are just an abomination now.

If I'd ever see a man punch a random toilet in the face I'd applaud him and I would unironically defend him from any macho White Knight who would come to aid the cunt.

Females already hate ugly males innately (nature). When you also factor in socialized taught hate (nurture), it's no wonder things are so bad nowadays.

Women hate men so much, they would rather be mauled to death by a wild bear than encounter a random guy while hiking in a forest.

I'm not sure if misandry to the level we see it today is as natural as many purport it to be, toilets from small communities tend to be way less misandric than urban toilets.

That's the way it's always been. There really is no need for this training when women naturally do this to men who are Sub-Five. A pedo who is a Chad is loved while a Sub-Five who gazes in the direction of a little girl is hated and seen as a creep.
Yes, but I guess when an adult validates this instinct it further exacerbates it, making it way worse than it originally would be

"Single aunt", I'm pretty sure if she did this with her sister then that daughter wouldn't have been born. This is just your brain on Feminism, it is pure antagonism towards any male who isn't directly benefiting you. These toilets deserve to go extinct, we should AstroTurf a Feminist sterilisation movement.
By 'single aunt,' I think it means she's the only aunt the girl has, not necessarily that she's single romantically, although I don't see evidence of a husband on her own profile so she's probably the leftovers of other men

Great. Now she'll be grimacing at every unattractive guy that she sees.

Yes, but I guess when an adult validates this instinct it further exacerbates it, making it way worse than it originally would be
True. Things can always be worse for Sub-Five men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back