Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old r/sex thread discussing loneliness

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/cug24d/cravings_for_physical_touch_and_affection_are_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here are a few top comments (and the OP).

TLDR: a shit ton of sex-havers discussing how intimacy is a human need and going without it for a couple months is incredibly difficult/painful. My nigga try a lifetime
Cravings for physical touch and affection are a legitimate thing.

I’m single as of right now. As much as I adore the freedom of a quiet phone and the ability to get up and go wherever I please whenever I’d like, I find myself just wanting to be touched and wanting to touch somebody, even if it’s just holding hands or hugging. Maybe it sounds pathetic, but the other day I found myself tempted to buy a delicious smelling cologne and spritz it on my pillow. (I sleep hugging an extra pillow a lot as well).

I think dating websites are mostly cesspools, but I still want to meet people and break the dry spell a bit, even if it means just going to a bar. I’m trying to detach feelings of shame that comes with that, yet am also trying to fill the void a bit. Anybody else feel like this?
It’s not pathetic to crave physical closeness. Please try to not feel that way about it.

If YOU need hugs and lovins to feel good, then that’s perfectly fine.
This is human nature, we need to express ourselves physically and be comforted physically. It's in out nature. There is nothing odd about this. You can find family can help you here, if dating someone is out of the question. Don't know how close you are to your family though.
Definitely don't feel ashamed for wanting this. Skin hunger is very real. I was widowed 2 1/2 years ago - this is something we discuss pretty openly in the widow community. Touch is something you take for granted when you have it on a regular basis. And it's not just any touch - my 8 year old hugging me is not the same thing as someone that I'm close to, physically, putting their arm around me or putting their hand on my leg, cuddling, etc.

To several respondents points, finding a cuddle buddy isn't always an option, for multiple reasons. However, if you can afford it, getting a simple massage can help. Even though it's not quite the same as a partner's touch, it will help with the craving, at least to a degree.

I hope you find someone to help with that. I know, first hand, how hard it is to really need that and not have it.

Yikes just get a dog sweaty :soy:

these are directed towards chad/foid only

Yikes just get a dog sweaty :soy:
Point is that nobody on a sex-haver sub said that. IRL people know that being starved for intimacy is a form of torture jfl. Its only IT bad faith larpers who claim sex is nothing. IRL you see women cry about missing cuddling/sex/intimacy for a <1mo dry spell

Reminder that 0 people who wrote these were thinking of 20yr old ugly incels while writing this

these are directed towards chad/foid only
Obviously. My point was that normal people recognize a lack of intimacy is like torture lol. IT faggots are lying/trollingb.
Reminder that 0 people who wrote these were thinking of 20yr old ugly incels while writing this
Yes of course. I just felt this was worth sharing to support the narrative/truth that being intimacy starved is brutal and you aren’t a weird inkwell for knowing it

I remember when my highschool crush was complaining about touch starved.
I think we all know where that conversation went...

Point is that nobody on a sex-haver sub said that. IRL people know that being starved for intimacy is a form of torture jfl. Its only IT bad faith larpers who claim sex is nothing. IRL you see women cry about missing cuddling/sex/intimacy for a <1mo dry spell
The difference is he had sex before so he's a normie. People emphasize with normies on a "dry spell" but not with bottom of the barrel subhuman losers who never had anything.

Lol. Guess human contact isnt important unless youve already experienced it once :feelskek:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: